Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Community

Started by sing blue silver, Dec 12, 2009, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 12, 2014, 05:26 AM
I giggled every time they said "Ass Crack Bandit" because I'm six years old and butts.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm 30 years old and still think poop and butts is funny as hell.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 12, 2014, 12:31 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 12, 2014, 05:26 AM
I giggled every time they said "Ass Crack Bandit" because I'm six years old and butts.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm 30 years old and still think poop and butts is funny as hell.
Farts and poop references and jokes will always be funny forever and ever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Dan Harmon knows his audience so well.

theis

Loved the "Se7en" parodies in the latest episode. 

Jacob

So now Donald Glover leaves the show? Man, it was just starting to get good again.

bright lights, big city

As much I like Troy, I see it as a good change. Comedies rarely evolve and change things up like Community has with its cast. Plus, they ended it on good note with Abed accepting it.

And the first Troy-less episode was just as good as the other ones this year. Loved that they brought in Nathan Fillion a week after Chang refers to him as his same-sex crush. IT'S A BEAR DANCE!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

Yeah, you're right. It was a great episode and it's refreshing to see both new and old faces. I don't like too much change though, and Troy was awesome. Here's hoping it will stay on the same level.

bright lights, big city

Hey, he could maybe come back in a year after his boat trip.
DERP

Dath

Glad to say that I've enjoyed every episode this season aside from the GI Joe homage.

That said, I can at least respect it. No other show airing in primetime on network television is going to air nearly an entire episode made up of animated segments and toy commercial parodies, and actually get Hasbro to let them use the characters from the show they're sending up. I feel the love.

Still, that one didn't really have anything that even got a chuckle out of the me, and the dramatic elements were forced and very hard to take seriously. Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas wasn't particularly funny either, but the ending had so much emotional impact.

Looking forward to that two part finale.

chick de la lynch

Welp, our worst fears have finally come true: : :'(

http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/05/its-official-community-has-been-cancelled-by-nbc/

I'm extremely sad but I think it's also pretty impressive that a show like Community managed to last this long considering how esoteric it is and how many times it came near cancellation.

Jacob

Well, that sucks. But hardly surprising.

bright lights, big city

DERP

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 10, 2014, 02:09 PM
Never forget.

Well, how could we !?           :o

And yeah, very sad news, Community really was one of my favourite shows......

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.