Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dredg

Started by Martin, Dec 13, 2009, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBfan

Woah, they're coming out with a new album!? Sweet, loved their last one.

Menos el Oso

Law

Wait a second they're touring with Codeseven? Dammit not fair!

black coffee

Codeseven + Circa Survive + Animals As Leaders + dredg = Probably the best tour EVER

alvarezbassist17

I sold my ticket for that show that i bought four months ago because my professor is batshit fucking insane with his assignments and tests.  Couldn't be more distraught.

theis

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 13, 2010, 01:15 AM
I sold my ticket for that show that i bought four months ago because my professor is batshit fucking insane with his assignments and tests.  Couldn't be more distraught.

Oh, man. That's horrible.

theis

Great interview. So excited to hear this album.

lostpilot

Reading about the new album does not really make me happy.. 'dark pop'.. fuck dark pop. I want desert-ish light progressive rock, why did they depart from 'El Cielo' SO far?

black coffee

People will never get over it that dredg play the music they want to play, not the music anyone is expecting from them. I remember a show where people shouted song titles towards the band in-between songs, in hope they would play these songs, and you could see they were not happy about that... What were people expecting them to do? Play a special show where they play everyones favorite songs? That's just ridiculous.

lostpilot

Okay then, I am slightly disappointed that their personal artistic view-point is changing towards shitty dark pop.

theis

Let's not judge the album before we hear it, k? ;)

lostpilot

Sure, sure. Still, they've lost me years ago..

An bád dubh

A new album? Didnt really expect it happen this soon. Oh well, considering that I heard about it just 2 minutes ago, I can say that I am at least excited to hear it. Havent really listened to dredg in months, maybe even half a year, just some random songs here and there popping up from my random playlist.

theis

theis

bright lights, big city

april? yeah right, i'll believe it when i see it leak.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

It's from Gavin's twitter...hmm.

bright lights, big city

so there's hope haha
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?