Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dredg

Started by Martin, Dec 13, 2009, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

QuoteAugust/September - We will be entering the studio to record our fifth record.

October/November -  We will be touring the US.

More details to follow...

-dredg

Fireal1222

i just watched a video of the canyon behind her, i hadnt heard the song in a long time and it brought back alot of memories. what a great band.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jul 30, 2010, 02:44 AM
QuoteAugust/September - We will be entering the studio to record our fifth record.

October/November -  We will be touring the US.

More details to follow...

-dredg
wow, if that schedule actually holds up we could get some new material early next year!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Starz

theis

Sounds more like The Cure.

Starz

the vocals are kinda annoying really

theis

Urantia23

"dredg are aiming for a tentative April 2011 release date for their new album which they recently began recording with with musician/producer Dan the Automator at the helm."

http://www.theprp.com/2010/09/06/news/spring-2011-release-date-planned-for-new-dredg-album/

:)

theis

mr.sinister

Dan the automator producing new dredg?? This is going to be interesting. cant wait!

skinnypuppy

would anyone like to buy my signed live at the fillmore lithograph?

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: theis on Sep 07, 2010, 11:33 PM
http://www.makeshiftcollective.com/blog/?p=514

that video is dope, dredg are so fucking filthy live and that really captures the atmosphere well.

also, seeing them live with circa survive and codeseven in November.  fucking STOKED.

Menos el Oso

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 10, 2010, 10:40 PM
Quote from: theis on Sep 07, 2010, 11:33 PM
http://www.makeshiftcollective.com/blog/?p=514

that video is dope, dredg are so fucking filthy live and that really captures the atmosphere well.

also, seeing them live with circa survive and codeseven in November.  fucking STOKED.

Yea, I think I might check them out when they come to Houston. It all depends on how long their setlist is, since Circa Survive is headlining.

E-Money

Theis thanks dude for sharing that vid! Shit was so sick. I'd give anything to be able to play the piano and drums at the same time like that. I forget their drummers name but he's absolutely fantastic. They all are really!

alvarezbassist17

Is that video like part of something bigger that'll be released? I would absolutely buy it

black coffee

Quote from: theprpdredg look to have signed with Superball Music for the release of their as-yet untitled new album. A recent press release has revealed that the band have finished work on the effort with producer Dan The Automator and are aiming for a spring 2011 release date.

theis

bright lights, big city

doesn't sound bad at all, it's got a kind of Zeppelin-like sound to it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

skinnypuppy

Dredg have signed to Superball Records

:)!

theis