blixa

Spider

it will fuck you up. so very good.

Jacob

that was fucked up.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

my thoughts exactly when i first watched it. it got sent to me and i was like, "okay" through the whole thing and then BAMM BAAM MOTHERFUCKING BAAAM. it had me reeling.

Jacob

I figured out what was gonna happen the second he bought the spider, but it still came as a shock.

really good movie I gotta say. very effectful.

blixa

haha maybe it was a male thing. you see him getting a spider and you're like, "fuck, this will end badly."

if you liked that then you should check this site out:
http://www.bluetonguefilms.com/

i love the edgerton brothers. it's not just good looks they got going for them.

Jacob

cool, I'll check it when I'm home from work.

I think what gave it away for me is my own (close to phobic) fear of spiders.

blixa

you're scared of spiders? really?

i'm scared of heights. i flew to melbourne recently and i swear, i was having a panic attack when i peeked out the window. i closed my eyes so tight. the guy next to me freaked out a little. he shut the window blind and i was like, "thank you" with sweat pouring down my forehead. although when i was flying back at night i was completely ok.

Jacob

yeah I'm not that fond of heights either. every time I fly I get a little bit more scared of flying. in fact, I'm scared of most things here in life. myself being the worst of them.

and yes, spiders freak me out. which is weird becuase I think they're really awesome. I love seeing them in pictures, in movies and games and so on. but not in real life, then I scream like a little girl and run away.

blixa

i'm sorry but when you look like this:

you cannot be afraid of spiders nor scream like a girl. you eat the spiders and you carry little girls home on your shoulder.

Jacob

I do carry little girls home on my shoulder though. and the second part of that story I'll just keep to myself.

blixa

you just made yourself sound like a pedophile. way to go, swede.

Jacob

your point being?

blixa

no one is going to want a known pedophile living in their suburb. you're going to be an outcast. no one is going to let their little girl be weak and helpless on your shoulder.

Jacob

that's why I'm telling you, and not my neighbours.

PS: FBI, if you're reading this, I'm just kidding.

blixa

knowing how inconsistent you are, you most definitely are on their list of predators already.

Jacob

you actually thinking that is pretty hurtful, you know...

blixa

well, you'll always be my favourite pedo...i mean, person.

Deft_16_Ones

It was fucked and at least for me funny LMAO ;D

your sister gets me hard

Meh.  Also, the car was like in a mirror and everyone was driving on the wrong side of the roads.

blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Jan 14, 2010, 01:23 AM
Meh.  Also, the car was like in a mirror and everyone was driving on the wrong side of the roads.

says non-cultured person...