Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino to be on Creepshow podcast, album not coming until April.

Started by Inkblades, Dec 15, 2009, 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Next week, huh ? I guess we will have some answers, this time. Thanks for that, dude.

deftonesfan192

h
Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 15, 2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.noisecreep.com/2009/12/13/deftones-frontman-chino-moreno-guests-on-next-creep-show/

Arghhhh. April.  >:(
Hmm I can understand why people are pist off coz there shit is so good but at the same time the longer I wait the more excited I get (in other words it best be a belter of an album) saying that im not much into that rocket skates one as of yet.... maybe it will sink in after awhile ... anyways im sure there tryin ther hardest and the new bassist seems like a sound guy keep it up deftones!!!!!!

Urantia23

wither-I

chino should keep his mouth shut and let the world around him go instrumental.

all we get is lies. fucking lies.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jacob

yeah, he should really just stop commenting on when he's releasing new material. that goes for all his projects.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium

💩

sing blue silver

didn't we already know it was going to be april? i know i did.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 15, 2009, 05:27 PM
didn't we already know it was going to be april? i know i did.

exactly.  im still saying may or june.  u gotta add at least a month or 2.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 15, 2009, 03:49 PM
chino should keep his mouth shut and let the world around him go instrumental.

all we get is lies. fucking lies.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

sharinglungs

Im guessing its gonna be played this week? as they posted that on sunday? or is it really only gonna be next week?

Vesanic

Quote from: sharinglungs on Dec 15, 2009, 08:43 PM
Im guessing its gonna be played this week? as they posted that on sunday? or is it really only gonna be next week?

Seems like there is often a week or so between each creep show posted. My guess would be tomorrow or thursday.

White Wrist

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

DenOndaNissen

my god... they created eros and hype´d it to all the fans, it was done april 2008 and should have release it on the fall winter 2008 ... then they wont release it..
makes a new album on a couple of month´s, then when it´s complete, they never gonna release that either? it should have been released in october this year, with a single in august... then it was on the beginning of 2010... now it´s april/may?
my god... praise to god that chino dont steps and falls on a banana, then maybe they will have to make a new album again to make it up to the damage on his toe...

i think it should have been cooler if they released eros just for the sake of chi, and let the money from the albumsales go to him, that would have been a honor.
not throw it in the trashcan and make a new that Chi cant be a part of? thats not how a band should work like!

Hidalgo

i been saying april for months now. i know this band all to well.  

and i aint no sucker. eros isn't finished, Chino said he got "half" the vocals done. which means maybe 2 songs in chino terms. if he ever decided to finish the vocals it would take him 10 months.

There Will Be Blood

Guys stop bitching. This is the deftones, they don't release anything on time.

Jesus2Chino

I can handle it, haha. Summer tours will be easier to go to anyhow.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

No More Sugar

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Dec 16, 2009, 01:40 AM
Guys stop bitching. This is the deftones, they don't release anything on time.
Idk how long i've been saying this
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

sing blue silver

as i said, this isn't really anything new. never expect anything from deftones. i just try to ignore whatever news until i hear an official exact date from an official source. otherwise you get hyped up over 10 different tentative release dates that ALWAYS get pushed back so for now let's just be patient and listen to something else until it's in our hands.