Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino to be on Creepshow podcast, album not coming until April.

Started by Inkblades, Dec 15, 2009, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Why does it seem that most Deftones fans are such whiny opinionated little bitches? News flash guys: If you don't like one of the albums, guess what? No one cares. And were you aware that if there's an album that you don't personally enjoy, you can feel free to not listen to it. Crazy no?

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Vesanic

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jan 04, 2010, 11:55 PM
Why does it seem that most Deftones fans are such whiny opinionated little bitches? News flash guys: If you don't like one of the albums, guess what? No one cares. And were you aware that if there's an album that you don't personally enjoy, you can feel free to not listen to it. Crazy no?

Now THAT is the post of the year.

Law

Wow lets have a forum with no discussion then!

And yes you did read well, I do not choose to listen to it when I feel like it, a major news flash there.

Starz

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 05, 2010, 12:10 AM

No it isn't. This is a Forum where people discuss shit like different tastes in music and what Deftones album is their favourite. This is a DEFTONES Forum lol, what else do you expect people to talk about?!

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Jan 05, 2010, 11:12 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 05, 2010, 12:10 AM

No it isn't. This is a Forum where people discuss shit like different tastes in music and what Deftones album is their favourite. This is a DEFTONES Forum lol, what else do you expect people to talk about?!

I didn't mean that this post was intelligent whatsoever. I find it epic because of its stupidity. Saying this on a forum about a rock band is similar to and as stupid as saying " We don't care if you don't like that book " in the middle of a debate about the said book.

nineteenpeoplesnames

For me, it's not the opinions or what is discussed; It's the way that certain things are said, especially when it gets personal.

It has to be constructive and relevant and not some moaning post or dig at some other person on this forum.

It's true, nobody really gives a shite if someone doesn't like or does like an album etc, but it provides discussion and learning about the subject of this forum - Deftones.

In addition, at least we're all passionate about it!!