Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino to be on Creepshow podcast, album not coming until April.

Started by Inkblades, Dec 15, 2009, 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 17, 2009, 04:53 PM
*sigh* think u can spread lie after lie and never be questioned about it? where is the interview where chino says snw was their best material? the "finish" one. (pretty strange it would be a finish one since they didnt tour scandinavia 2007,but maybe deftones went there for a sauna holiday) i know u dont have the interview cause it doesnt exist.. so im just waiting for another lie as usual.what is it this time, you had the interview but your dog ate it?

Ok you really want that interview ? I'll upload it on youtube RIGHT NOW.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 17, 2009, 04:57 PM

Ok you really want that interview ?

well duh

I'll upload it on youtube RIGHT NOW.

thanks man  :)

birkoff

jesusinabowlofdirt

Ok you really want that interview ? I'll upload it on youtube RIGHT NOW.

so... where can i watch it?

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

jesusinabowlofdirt

well finally  :)  thanks for uploading! took yr little time. this is actually shot before the record is done but i cant believe what im hearing anyway thou, he's actually talking like he did when around the fur came out, making it sound so great. nothing bad about it- its his job,but saying snw is their _best_ shit just isnt true, and its going way too far in the advertasing i think. i doubt any of the members thought of it that way in their heart. i stand corrected

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 17, 2009, 11:06 AM
Chino has definitely contradicted himself (that's the nice way to put it) before. For example: he stated on Myspace that Eros was finished and being mixed, yet now it's he was only halfway through recording the vocals.

yeah i remember during the summer of 2000,during the white pony time.. chino said "there is a lot of pressure..a lot of people expect that the new record its gonna take us where we need to go" blabla. later in another interview that summer chino is asked "was it a lot of pressure making this album" (interviewer prob had seen the 1st interview) and chino says "no man.. i just make records for myself..and if others like it thats great" i reallt think he likes to talk shit just to confuse sometimes.. messing with the media...  or he's a liar with bad memory

Adrenaline951

Does anyone else notice how ridiculously often and impulsively Chino says "You know" when being interviewed?
I'd lose my mind if I tried to count how many times he says "you know" in this interview!

youknow...youknow...youknow....youknow...new record, you know?  youknow...youknow...youknow...

Vesanic

Quote from: Adrenaline951 on Dec 17, 2009, 07:27 PM
Does anyone else notice how ridiculously often and impulsively Chino says "You know" when being interviewed?
I'd lose my mind if I tried to count how many times he says "you know" in this interview!

youknow...youknow...youknow....youknow...new record, you know?  youknow...youknow...youknow...

This is the first thing you notice about Chino's way to speak.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

I think its a spanish thing. Cause I say it alot too. lol

lahemi

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 17, 2009, 06:35 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 17, 2009, 06:08 PM

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Wow, his eyes... I couldn't remember that he looks so tired and burned out at this time. Is it just me or is it really hard to see him in this condition? On the other side it makes me happy to see him in a much better shape. :)
But anyway, it definitely sounds strange to hear such things about the work on SNW from him, now that we all know what happend in that time.

lahemi

Quote from: lahemi on Dec 17, 2009, 08:06 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 17, 2009, 06:35 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 17, 2009, 06:08 PM

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Wow, his eyes... I couldn't remember that he looks so tired and burned out at this time. Is it just me or is it really hard to see him in this condition? On the other side it makes me happy to see him in a much better shape again. :)
But anyway, it definitely sounds strange to hear such things about the work on SNW from him, now that we all know what happend in that time.

There Will Be Blood

He really is in the best shape of his career now. And his attitude has changed too he seems alot happier and blessed to be where he is today.

sing blue silver

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Dec 17, 2009, 08:20 PM
He really is in the best shape of his career now. And his attitude has changed too he seems alot happier and blessed to be where he is today.
agreed. it makes me happy seeing chino like this because it's been so long. he looks properly adjusted for once in his life and his performances are benefiting from it.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Dec 17, 2009, 08:01 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

I think its a spanish thing. Cause I say it alot too. lol

word, me too, chicanos forever :P ha!