Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

VESSL

Started by decapod, Dec 19, 2009, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decapod

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Sep 06, 2010, 08:59 PM
Wow, this saddens me quite a lot, the record was nice and I really felt you were about to get more attention after all the hard work. Still who knows, maybe in half a year you'll reactivate the mean machine at full capacity.

Oh brian, and I want the album in mp3 if possible :P.
(and yeah, the rough of cloudwalker)

Hey man! We'll have Cd's available on September 21st! They will be available for purchase on our Myspace page, along with T-Shirts, and stickers. Seems the gods had other plans for us, as we are talking with record companies as I type this.

White Pwny

Bryyyy.... I want one!~
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Deftones-argentina

nice! glad the V beast is back roarring.

SX King

U guys kick some serious ass! I will def be wanting a copy.

decapod

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 13, 2010, 05:44 PM
Bryyyy.... I want one!~

Def Cyn! You know we'll have a copy for you : )

decapod

Quote from: SX King on Sep 13, 2010, 11:56 PM
U guys kick some serious ass! I will def be wanting a copy.

Thank you SO much man! Means the world to us. I believe we're only getting 100 copies pressed so it's going to be a first come, first served kinda deal BUT if your interested in a copy email me with your address and such and I'll make sure you get a copy brotha.

Here's my email: bryansyminiuk@yahoo.com

Thanks again for the kind words everyone!

decapod

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Sep 13, 2010, 09:05 PM
nice! glad the V beast is back roarring.

For sure, Nico! Also, myself, John and Charlie are starting a side project that I think everyone here will dig. It's kind of a cross between Meshuggah and Oceansize. Picture Meshuggah's riffs with the melody of Oceanisize but the riffs are not going to be anywhere near as Meshuggah like as Steph's riffs. That dude is just a beast on the 8 string : )

SX King

How much they going for?

decapod

Quote from: SX King on Sep 14, 2010, 02:24 AM
How much they going for?

I can't imagine the cd's will be more than $8-$10 man, and we'll also toss a couple stickers and a T-Shirt in there too brotha.

decapod

The CD's are in guys! And the look BAD ASS. Check our Myspace page if your interested in a copy, We'll have a store set up within the next week or two. We only got 100 copies pressed so, get 'em while their hot  ;)

www.myspace.com/vessl

Here's our facebook page as well, we update it a lot more than our Myspace page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vessl/62608220018

decapod

VESSL is no more...

Myself, Charlie and John have formed a new project called, Carving Names.

The first single from our upcoming EP can be heard here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carving-Names/157533517618619

JVell

Listening to Goddess right now. Man, it's a bummer you guys broke it off. I would've loved to purchase an album. I hate being late to the party.

What's the new project going to sound like?

decapod

Quote from: JVell on Feb 20, 2011, 11:07 PM
Listening to Goddess right now. Man, it's a bummer you guys broke it off. I would've loved to purchase an album. I hate being late to the party.

Hey man, I actually have 1 cd left if you want me to mail it to you. It's the pressed version with the artwork and all...

Here's our facebook page, follow the link and look for "Pinching Skin" on the page. It's streaming now.

www.facebook.com/pages/Carving-Names/157533517618619

Or you can visit our Myspace page here, which is streaming the song also: www.myspace.com/carvingnamesnj

decapod

Ok fellas and fellettes. Our new album entitled "Lush" will be out this winter. You can peep 4 rough tracks on our soundcloud page: www.soundcloud.com/vessl

Here are some song titles:

"Streamers"
"Young Gods"
"Light Without Barriers"
"Blue Key"
"Ions Appear"

More info to come :-)

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: decapod on Sep 20, 2012, 11:33 AM
Ok fellas and fellettes. Our new album entitled "Lush" will be out this winter. You can peep 4 rough ttacks on our soundcloud page: www.soundcloud.com/vessl

Here are some song titles:

"Streamers"
"Young Gods"
"Light Without Barriers"
"Blue Key"
"Ions Appear"

More info to come :-)

Nice!!! I thought you split up again, bryan. Hey, by any chance do you have the carving names's Ep somewehre to download? i've been wanting to hear the rest of it since a long time.

Oh, and you know I want cloudwalker in that new record, just as a reminder :D.

decapod

Yo yo Nico,  we do have the carving names ep. Ill tell charlie to toss me a copy and ill mail it to you. Cloudwalker just might make it onto the new record :-)

decapod

Here is the first single off of our upcoming album "Lush" (2013)

"Streamers": http://www.soundcloud.com/vessl/rough-demo-with-vox

decapod

Update: We've laid down drums for 2 tracks so far. Only 9 more to go! :)

JVell

Quote from: decapod on Feb 22, 2011, 03:03 PM
Quote from: JVell on Feb 20, 2011, 11:07 PM

Hey man, I actually have 1 cd left if you want me to mail it to you. It's the pressed version with the artwork and all...

Here's our facebook page, follow the link and look for "Pinching Skin" on the page. It's streaming now.

www.facebook.com/pages/Carving-Names/157533517618619

Or you can visit our Myspace page here, which is streaming the song also: www.myspace.com/carvingnamesnj

Hey decapod,

Do you still have that last copy of Goddess? I know it's a complete long-shot. However, if you still have a copy, I'd love to buy one. Thanks!

decapod

JVELL, I have a couple sealed copies of goddess left. Just PM me your address and i'll mail you 2 copies if that works for ya.