Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Brittany Murphy is dead

Started by Jacob, Dec 20, 2009, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

QuoteBrittany Murphy died of cardiac arrest early Sunday morning, according to a report by TMZ. The actress was 32. It is reported that a call went out to 911 from her Los Angeles home at 8 a.m. Attempts to revive her were not successful, and she was pronounced dead upon arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

poor family losing a member just days before christmas. and sad about a cardiac arrest at age 32.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sing blue silver

that shit is straight wacky. 2009 is a bad year to be a celebrity.

Deft_16_Ones

That is really sad and one stupid way to die  >:( :'(

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

theis

Vesanic

lostpilot

that sucks.
I actually liked her

bright lights, big city

I guess she was looking pretty emaciated lately. I wonder what exactly caused the heart attack.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 21, 2009, 12:16 AM
I guess she was looking pretty emaciated lately. I wonder what exactly caused the heart attack.

yeah 32 is definitly to young to be having a heart attack. she must of had some heart condition or drugs or something.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

Quote from: devlin on Dec 21, 2009, 01:28 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 21, 2009, 12:16 AM

yeah 32 is definitly to young to be having a heart attack. she must of had some heart condition or drugs or something.

there's been talk about drugs and/or eating disorders. last I seen her she was skinny as hell and didn't exactly look healthy, so I could definitely believe that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

-cyppe

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

ben

Very weird.  Apparently, she took a drug cocktail after getting hooked on them following plastic surgery.

No More Sugar

This just furthers my philosophy that you can die.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

ben

defskull

I have no idea why she would be getting plastic surgery in the first place.  She was way too young to be getting any plastic surgery.  She still looked good. 

endoeleven

your sister gets me hard

What sucks is she was never naked in a movie.

shine down unshy

Always thought she would have made a great Harle Quinn in the Batman series.