Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Christmas and New year's party... Are you doing anything ?

Started by Vesanic, Dec 21, 2009, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Some random talk about the last days of 2009... What are you doing ? Family reunion ? Hanging out with friends ? Romantic evening with your beloved ?

I haven't got any plans for Christmas, values of my family are equal to crap... Planned to enjoy the first seconds of 2010 with my fiancée, though.

What about you guys ?

devilinside

I will be spending the holidays with everyone I love. I'm very fortunate. :)  And partyin up with the husband and new work friends on NYE.

tarkil

I'm back in France, in my hometown, to spend Christmas with my family.
And I'll be back in Hong Kong for NYE, no definite plan yet, but I'll be with some friends, and will end completely hammered !

That's how I like to start a year !!!   

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

By the way, where in France do you live precisely, Tarkil ?

lostpilot

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 21, 2009, 06:50 AM
I will be spending the holidays with everyone I love. I'm very fortunate. :)

same here, I'll be spending christmas:
a) with family on our traditional evening with candles, food and love
b) with closest friends next evening (26th), somewhat party

then on New Years Eve I'll be partying hard with same friends again, in a masssssssssive party we're making here. It's going to be awesome :)

tarkil

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2009, 11:07 PM

South West of France, in a lost, small town in the countryside.

blixa

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 23, 2009, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2009, 11:07 PM

South West of France, in a lost, small town in the countryside.

yes, that definitely does not make you sound like a wanker hahahaha. i say that out of love, m'dear.

Mascara Snake

Christmas eve I visit relaltives then go to my local (its tradition) with hundreds of other people and squeeze into a bar not big enough to hold everyone, great craic.

Christmas day I get up late open pressies, have dinner watch terrible movies, go back to bed then get up go out with close friends and go a little crazy.

Boxing Day/St Stephens (my day) Day Im visiting my parents in rural Ireland, eating another huge meal then taking my da to the pub for a few scoops then walking home by the sea front drunk in the wee hours.

I hate NYE and havent been out the last two years.

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Jacob

I'm not too fond of celebrating new years eve but now that I only see some of my friends 2-3 times a year I might as well join in on the party.

christmas I'm celebrating with family as usual.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Starz

Tomorrow night I'm meeting some friends and will get drunk. Then Christmas Day about 12 members of my family will come over to my house for dinner. We will get drunk and play games and I normally fall asleep by 10pm. NYE I don't care, I really hate it. All the prices are jacked up for drink and the night just ends up being disappointing. I normally go into London to some bar/club but this year I don't mind just staying at home. The only way I'll go out is if one of my friends have a party at their place, I don't want to travel far and wide to have a shit time...

No More Sugar

i'm gonna spend Christmas with my parents.. Then leaving that night to get fucked up in some way or fashion.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

nonesuch

gona reunite with a girl in vienna for christmas and i have no idea even what country ill be in for new years
i drink your milkshake

black coffee

New Years Eve is going to be nuts. Hopefully nobody is going to make pictures that night.

Vesanic

tarkil

White Pwny

YES!!!   New Years Eve Party at my house!

With my besties and the men....    It is going to be sooo much fun!   =)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Vesanic

Finally spent the night with a friend with some vodka and pisang... Great night.

Variable

Yeah no real big plans here.

I was unfortunately kind of sick on Christmas.   A killer headache and I was puking.  But a female noticed me out here and started e-mailing me and she was all down on Christmas so we met up at the chow hall and got some coffee and had a little two hour date.  That was kind of fun.  Never done anything like that while I was deployed before. 

I'm sure new years will be just like any other day with better food.  It doesn't get me down at all though.  I have most of my best friends out here with me so I'm pretty happy and content when it comes to the holidays.  Maybe ill get to sleep in though.  that would be nice.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

sorry i couldnt make it there :D

i hate being told what to do and eat during christmas. glad, its over now