Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Happy New Year!

Started by lostpilot, Dec 31, 2009, 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Ok, guys, since I am not going to be near my computer until somewhat 3rd of January, I would like to wish you all a nice new years eve!

May all your resolutions come true :)

And generally I would like to wish the whole world to stop for a moment and think about the good things going on in their lives, not only the "flu", "crisis", "war" and typical brainfuck like  that :)

Cheers, mates!

Zevaka

Heavy New Year!

i asked santa to bring me back my old sharing lungs

Penicks

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Dec 31, 2009, 10:28 AM
And generally I would like to wish the whole world to stop for a moment and think about the good things going on in their lives, not only the "flu", "crisis", "war" and typical brainfuck like  that :)

I would rather people stopped to think long and hard about those things. the problem is that even though they are dark clouds constantly hanging over our heads, people only think about these issues as far as they are personally affected by them. people need to start thinking about why thing are this way and how it can stop.

that said, happy new year to everyone and let's hope 2010 will at least be somewhat better than 2009 (not likely).

no resolutions from me, but I'm hoping to start putting up some long-term goals under 2010.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Have a fun and safe night, people. See you next year!

Starz

Have a good evening everyone. I think I am spending the night in with some beers, movies, music and the internet and in that order. Great.

defTHE1s

Happy New Year to you all.

That's it, people, enjoy  the night!!!
I wish I could be w/my relatives tonight...
but I'll try to have a decent NYE :)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Crazylegs

happy new year everyone!

tarkil

Happy New Year everyone ! I hope you had a blast yesterday night !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defsteve

12.10pm Friday afternoon here.

Happy New Year!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website