Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ever Remix Files?

Started by amj1190, Dec 31, 2009, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amj1190

Hey there everyone, I'm a beginning DJ and huge Team Sleep fan. I was wondering if anyone has the Ever remix files so I can try to create some new Team Sleep content to share during this dry spell. Thanks  :)

Starz

I have these but unfortunately they are only in mp3 at 128 :( I can upload them if you like... It would be cool if there was a better quality version around but I don't think so.

amj1190

That would be great, thank you!

amj1190

STARZ, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full. Do you still happen to have the 128 files? They'd be VERY appreciated. If not, if there's anyone else out there reading this that has the files on their hard drive, please take a minute to upload them to the community. I'll be sure to share anything I end up making with the files.

Bayle

Yes, I can imagine

amj1190

Perfect, thank you so much.

Urantia23

anyone have any remix of Team Sleep?

facedlikeacrow

I have those remix files, I'll email them to you. I just finished making a remix of it myself which you can check out on my myspace page if you'd like. Email me a request for the files at battleaxefly@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you, meanwhile, check out my remix. It's not really a remix, it only has the vocals and that wierd crowd sound you here in the bridge of the song, everything else I composed myself. It was a lot easier composing each instrument by just listening to each individual track. It was originally meant to be a tribute with my vocals like I do all of my other tributes to Deftones and Team Sleep, but I liked the way this one sounded with chino's vocals so I guess you could say it's a Tribute remix, it was my first real remix ever. Enjoy!

facedlikeacrow

I have those remix files, I'll email them to you. I just finished making a remix of it myself which you can check out on my myspace page if you'd like. Email me a request for the files at battleaxefly@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you, meanwhile, check out my remix. It's not really a remix, it only has the vocals and that wierd crowd sound you here in the bridge of the song, everything else I composed myself. It was a lot easier composing each instrument by just listening to each individual track. It was originally meant to be a tribute with my vocals like I do all of my other tributes to Deftones and Team Sleep, but I liked the way this one sounded with chino's vocals so I guess you could say it's a Tribute remix, it was my first real remix ever. Enjoy!

facedlikeacrow

shit! I forgot how this site works, I just replied twice to someones post made last month, I'm new to this. anyway, Like I said, I have those "Ever" Files if anyone would like me to email them, just send me an email at battleaxefly@yahoo.com and I'll get them to you. Til then, check out my remix of it at http://www.myspace.com/facedlikeacrow and tell me what you think. There are also other tributes on there as well to deftones and more team sleep, enjoy

deftfan