Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Vote now for 2009 board awards

Started by Variable, Jan 03, 2010, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

woah, my english is better than no more sugars...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jan 09, 2010, 02:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no, it's not.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

to rock n frost's credit, at least he attempted to participate in the voting here.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 09, 2010, 04:53 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no, it's not.

rock_n_frost

i participated in so many things in here...i guess

Nailec

Quote from: No More Sugar on Jan 09, 2010, 08:21 AM
1. Best Male? stupid question
2. Best Female? see 1.
3. Best over all Member? idk really
4. Best topic of 2009? there were lots of funny ones
5. Worst topic of 2009? too many
6. Best post of 2009? there was one directed at me from penicks "you should see my penis"
7. Worst post of 2009? once again, too many
8. Hottest male? me
9. Hottest female? idk
10. Best noob? me
11.Worst noob? me
12.Most irritating? rock n frost, tarkil, penicks
13.Funniest member? too many
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? :|
15.Most likely to become homeless? i dont know anyone that well
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone?jerry curls
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? idk
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? vesanic
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? anyone with i love chino in their name sounds like chino to me
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) vesanic and rock n frost<----------YESSSSS LOLOLOL
21. idk is most likely to hunt down and murder idk ?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more?idk
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? HAHAHA so many
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? any of you?
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life?  he's not?

y did you even post this?

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2010, 09:29 PM
Also please only use this topic to vote, no conversations.  You guys can use the other board award topic to talk about how people are voting or complain about something or whatever.

No More Sugar

Not even if you invented English, baby.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Starz

1. Best Male? Wither-I, Bright Lights, Lostpilot, Penguin In The Desert, Jacob. I wish I knew these people in real life as I think they would become real close friends to me.
2. Best Female? Devilinside. She seems cool and prob the only female I know who posts here regularly lol.
3. Best over all Member? Rock_n_Frost.
4. Best topic of 2009? A thread where all the Deftones European Festival videos were all put together. Was good to watch them all. Credit to Vesanic.
5. Worst topic of 2009? Most of the ones posted in the Deftones section of the board.
6. Best post of 2009? Any post where someone helped me discover some new music.
7. Worst post of 2009?
8. Hottest male?
9. Hottest female?
10. Best noob? Penicks. Even though he likes himself quite a lot but he sometimes makes me laugh.
11.Worst noob? No More Sugar.
12.Most irritating? Vesanic, Rock_n_Frost, No More Sugar.
13.Funniest member? I hate to say it as he'll probably fall in love with himself even more now, but Penicks.
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? Nailec.
15.Most likely to become homeless? Rock_n_Frost.
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? Nailec.
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? No one probably, we're all losers.
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? No More Sugar.
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? Rumours.
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) No More Sugar, Vesanic and Penicks will all meet up one day and fuck. And Rock_n_Frost will be there filming it, taking extra care to zoom in on Vesanics tiny penis.
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? Zevaka.
23.Who needs to go the fuck away?
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? Anyone mentioned in my first question.
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? Because we all suck at life. Even me. Well done for winning at life, well done.

Vesanic

You could at least have tried to surprise me, Starz.

indychinoluv

1. Best Male? Penguin in the Desert
2. Best Female? Cyn
3. Best over all Member? trey (variable)
4. Best topic of 2009? Vote now for 2009 board awards
5. Worst topic of 2009? Vote now for 2009 board awards
6. Best post of 2009? http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,14846.msg644250.html#msg644250
7. Worst post of 2009? 99.99% of rock_n_frost
8. Hottest male? Jerry Curls
9. Hottest female? Cyn
10. Best noob? _Fireal_
11.Worst noob?  your sister gets me hard
12.Most irritating? Vesanic  - Don't know why, but you irritate the fuck outta me!!!!
13.Funniest member? Firal
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? I'd say me (previously indychino/Marty)
15.Most likely to become homeless? Trey
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone?
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? Crazylegs
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? Trey
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? Variable. We all know it's Che and he's part of a government conspiracy to take...whoops, wrong Messageboard.
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) Ross and Brooke
21.Trey is most likely to hunt down and murder Indychino/Marty
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more?
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? Me. I got nappies to change
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? The other dude here from New Zealand
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? Cause he found time during a WAR to post on a Deftones Fansite

Jacob

1. Best Male? everyone here is an asshole from time to time, but there are a few assholes I like more than others: theis, variable, jerry, lostpilot, wither-i, ben, starz, tarkil
2. Best Female? mazzy
3. Best over all Member? theis
4. Best topic of 2009? it leaked
5. Worst topic of 2009?
6. Best post of 2009?
7. Worst post of 2009?
8. Hottest male? me
9. Hottest female? do oldies count? in that case, esra and hey vanity
10. Best noob? I can't be bothered to keep track on who's new or not anymore, but I know vesanic hasn't been here that long and I like him
11.Worst noob? rock_n_frost
12.Most irritating? no more sugar's italics used to irritate the fuck outta me, but I'm used to them now. so I'll go with rock_n_frost here too
13.Funniest member? everyone's too stuck up and/or full of themselves to actually be funny around here. Penicks does make me laugh the most though
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? che
15.Most likely to become homeless? me
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? jerry - your parties look awesome, but you gotta chill out dude
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? wither-i
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? me
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? rumors / buddyboy(that his name?)
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) vesanic and jesusinabowlofdirt
21.nailec is most likely to hunt down and murder variable?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? too many to mention
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? rock_n_frost... nah man, I want you around. you're pure entertainment
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? well, all of you would certainly make for some interesting conversation and fun times. but thinking music-wise, I'd go with mascara snake and theis, preferrably both at the same concert
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? he's an alright guy and much smarter and nicer than I first thought. doesn't make him awesome at life, but at least he seems to be very successful
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jan 11, 2010, 01:44 AM
12.Most irritating? Vesanic  - Don't know why, but you irritate the fuck outta me!!!!

Now that makes sense.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 11, 2010, 03:38 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Jan 11, 2010, 01:44 AM
12.Most irritating? Vesanic  - Don't know why, but you irritate the fuck outta me!!!!
Now that makes sense.
Sorry, but you do. I'm sure you're awesome in real life

Vesanic

Who knows.

No more off-topic talking from me, keep voting, folks. I'll get some awards this year, I can feel that.

rock_n_frost

No more off-topic talking from me, keep voting, folks. I'll get some awards this year, I can feel that.
dude, its just a game

Quote from: Jacob
i am not noob  >:(

Quote from:  Starz
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) No More Sugar, Vesanic and Penicks will all meet up one day and fuck. And Rock_n_Frost will be there filming it, taking extra care to zoom in on Vesanics tiny penis

haha thats a good idea

No More Sugar

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jan 11, 2010, 09:44 AM
dude, its just a game

Quote from: Jacob
i am not noob  >:(

Quote from:  Starz
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) No More Sugar, Vesanic and Penicks will all meet up one day and fuck. And Rock_n_Frost will be there filming it, taking extra care to zoom in on Vesanics tiny penis

haha thats a good idea

i apologize for the old'd bitch move
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Crazylegs

1. Best Male?  theis, lostpilot, jacob or yoda
2. Best Female? devilinside
3. Best over all Member? one of the above
4. Best topic of 2009?
5. Worst topic of 2009? i guess the thread might be from earlier, but the "stupid game" thread is indeed stupid
6. Best post of 2009?
7. Worst post of 2009? has to be something contributed by rock n' frost
8. Hottest male? Ewan McGregor
9. Hottest female? Emma
10. Best noob? Che
11.Worst noob? Rock n' frost or No more sugar
12.Most irritating? jesusinabowlofdirt or one of the two guys above.
13.Funniest member? FireflyRy, though he hasn't been around much. I enjoy watching Jerry's pictures too.
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome?  
15.Most likely to become homeless?  No more sugar
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone?  Jerry, obviously
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever?  they've already left
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board?  No more sugar
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias?  Rumors
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked )  
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more?  Juicy fruit, yoda, Josh, FireflyRy, Tonedef and Jambi
23.Who needs to go the fuck away?  
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert?  i don't know, whomever i've posted in a positive category here.
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? I didn't know he was

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

1. Best Male? Me
2. Best Female? All of them except Kelly. What a cunt.
3. Best over all Member? See the answer to number two.
4. Best topic of 2009? I don't know. Anything with Trey is ranting about shit is pretty cool.
5. Worst topic of 2009? Anything not featuring Trey ranting about shit.
6. Best post of 2009? Who remembers EVERY post in EVERY thread in the span of one year and then RATES them? Fucking creep.
7. Worst post of 2009? Every post that isn't Trey ranting about shit blows, we've established this.
8. Hottest male? Trey, you sexy beast.
9. Hottest female? Me ;)
10. Best noob? BLEARGHARAR
11.Worst noob? HRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHH
12.Most irritating?  Trey.
13.Funniest member? Trey, can we get married now?
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? Everyone, at this point.
15.Most likely to become homeless? Oh god, definitely me.
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? Jerry
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? Me.
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? Trey.
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) Me and Trey. HAY BB
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________? I really don't care about this at all.
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? Fucking Mazzy, dude. I miss that chick. (Also, holy shit, Maz is back?! I need to pop in here more often.)
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? Me.
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? Met Rosie at a Deftones show once. It was weird.
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? Sex god.