Started by Variable, Jan 03, 2010, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Mar 02, 2010, 05:50 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 26, 2010, 08:19 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 25, 2010, 11:16 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 25, 2010, 09:36 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 24, 2010, 10:16 PM
But on topic.  thanks for all the good replies to my stupid last question.  A lot of them made me laugh.  Did anyone actually tally up the scores?

i tallied them up and the winner is.....GOLDPONY! in every category! (it was a little sad no one voted for me for anything...wait was i here in 2009? :D)

Good luck trey, be safe and try not to cause too many international incidents  ;)
dude you better be back for good

really i never left, i was just biding my time, watching the posts and waiting.....waiting.....waiting....BAM!
you just came back because you can't resist me

Fuck you Trey. You don't even say hi to me? I've been gone for months and I don't even get a "what's up man"? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 02, 2010, 07:47 PM
But on topic.  thanks for all the good replies to my stupid last question.  A lot of them made me laugh.  Did anyone actually tally up the scores?

i tallied them up and the winner is.....GOLDPONY! in every category! (it was a little sad no one voted for me for anything...wait was i here in 2009? :D)

Good luck trey, be safe and try not to cause too many international incidents  ;)

really i never left, i was just biding my time, watching the posts and waiting.....waiting.....waiting....BAM!

Fuck you Trey. You don't even say hi to me? I've been gone for months and I don't even get a "what's up man"? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

now now little tri-lamb, dont get your panties in a bunch. trey just has to make sure no ones looking when he talks to you so his "reputation" doesn't get ruined. Alpha Alpha Alpha are vindictive like that
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 02, 2010, 08:27 PM

now now little tri-lamb, dont get your panties in a bunch. trey just has to make sure no ones looking when he talks to you so his "reputation" doesn't get ruined. Alpha Alpha Alpha are vindictive like that

LMAO!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 02, 2010, 07:08 PM
Who can??
Probably nobody.  Although it's not 100% verified, most scientist agree that its most likely probable that truly no body can resist me.

lol.  1,000 apologies Josh.  I usually have enough time to spend a whole combined 43 seconds on sharing lungs because these computers have a time limit and I have to visit 30 other web sites to keep in touch with ever body. 

lostpilot

if I'm not too bored tomorrow, I may conclude the results of this vote