Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Favorite Deftones song & What it means to you.

Started by deftones86, Jan 09, 2010, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

I just think its cool to see what songs mean to different people.

Be Quiet and Drive. This song for me is just wanting to say fuck it and leave it all behind.  Just Be quiet and drive.

Anyway Great song.

Penicks

da pink celfone song cuz i love textin my m8s and il ove da color pink iml not a homo  tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebo

Vesanic

Pink Maggit. This song basically tells me that life sucks and will always do, but finally... it's not that much of a problem.

defburn

TheQuietDoom46

lately Lotion has rubbed off on me because the lyrics have a lot of truth to them. And to be honest, sometimes I just feel sick of people, and thats when I listen to that song. How cool are you, I remember....  :)

TheQuietDoom46

oh yea, BQAD is a must. I'm sure a lot of people will pick this one, but it really is an amazing song. I think a lot of people can relate to it since a lot of people don't really like the town they live in. Sometimes they just want to get away.

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: defburn on Jan 09, 2010, 11:32 PM
mascara   ,so intense song

Aye, me too. It's just the intro and the amp buzz for a second then that haunting yet warming riff comes in. Brilliant.

deftones86

Digital Bath damn that song is a close second..the atmosphere that song creates amazing. we all know what its about. Chino is fuckin twisted

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Shadow46/2

Rx Queen.
The atmosphere that song creates is just perfect. To me it's the epitome of White Pony's mood.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Starz

Battle-Axe.

It's like this song was written for me at a time when I needed some kind of relief in my life. I discovered this song and somehow everything felt better just for a short time. Thanks.

defTHE1s

Passenger is one of my favorites

yeah, I enjoy traveling along all the time
even when I'm in the local buss haha

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theshadeisatool

Elite.

It pops up in my head several times a day. For me, it exemplifies the saying 'pride comes before a fall'. Those who are on top, in cliques, perhaps with scenesterish pretentions, vacuous personalities - all those cretinous fuckers, might not always be there in their 'élite' position [and, might I add, will know when they're ripe...].

Starz

simmamadrama4000

Crenshaw  ....I find that song as an reminder  not to  ever be so pathetically  emotionally dependant /attached to someone in a relationship...

No More Sugar

Teething...because maybe you should fix yourself before you judge someone else. Maybe it's just your luck there's black cats latched on your back. I'm sure the salt you spilled makes you want to cry. The ladder you strolled under found you first, born fun now mad. Way too fucking bad.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Nathan

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Jan 10, 2010, 06:24 PM
Rx Queen.
The atmosphere that song creates is just perfect. To me it's the epitome of White Pony's mood.

romantic.
We'll stop to rest on the moon, and we'll make fire.
I'll steal a carcass for you, and feed off the virus.

ALightOn

Lifter-reminds me of having a conversation through just eye contact-when you meet someone really cool from the opposite sex