Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Your favorite Band or artist is..?

Started by STEV€N.., Jan 21, 2012, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEV€N..

Deftones and Tool and my favorite bands...  But Joseph Arthur is one of my personal favorite artists.. :D

theis

lostpilot

at this moment?
very difficult to decide.
I'd rather say that I will never frown upon some bands like This Will Destroy You or Godspeed You! Black Emperor, but it's wayyyyyyy too difficult to choose ONE favorite band.

STEV€N..

Haha. True true..whenever someone asks me what my favorite band is, there's always a long awkward pause. Haha I guess I should have titled this post "what are some bands you like" instead.. Aha

DenOndaNissen

Thrice. They've just gotten better and better with time and is constantly evolving into something incredibly beautiful. They have always followed their hearts and just made ​​music that they are passionate about. Plus they always had a certain mystique. I broke down when I read that they will now stop.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I love when I have an excuse to use that gif. :D

Robotsatemygrandma

I likes Katy Perry cause shes purty...

and has nice Bobos. Lawllzzzz

:o

All kidding aside, other then Deftones, I'd have to say it's a tie between Nirvana and Glassjaw.

And Jeff Goldblum for the win.  ;D

STEV€N..

A lot of interesting bands people are posting haha...  Brand New- sowing season.  It's been stuck in my head all day. I think y'all would like it.. haha

theis

If I had to choose an all time favorite band it would probably be Faith No More.

illthrowROCKS@U

I guess you mean other than Deftones?

I'd have to say Incubus, I guess.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ruinfix

Deftones

And then... (in no particular order)

Anathema
Porcupine Tree
Nine Inch Nails
Tool/APC
VAST
A Whisper In The Noise
The Appleseed Cast
Sleepmakeswaves
Prick/Lucky Pierre/Fear of Blue (any project by Kevin McMahon)
tweaker
Crosses (obviously)
Videodrone/Cradle of Thorns (any project by Ty Elam)

They are bands I can listen to over and over again.

svjchtr

I guess probably Isis? Deftones was pretty influential on where my tastes ended up, but I'm not entirely sure they even crack my top 10 nowadays

Eros TBA

TheShade1989

Deftones, Glassjaw, Coheed & Cambria, Of Mice & Men, The Mars Volta, NIN.

Atomic

tie between Daughters and Rompeprop
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

defsteve

Crosses, Deftones, The Revolution Smile, Far, Will Haven, Helmet, Team Sleep, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Feed The Rhino, Aerosmith, Filter, Van Halen, The Bronx, Quicksand/Rival Schools
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website