Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

System Of A Down now back.

Started by defsteve, Jan 12, 2010, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cesar421

soad was good on their first two albums, but mesmerize and hypnotize were mediocre in my opinion.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Please fucking go away.

Vesanic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Yesh (electronic decoded bison voice)

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

your sister gets me hard

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

4th Eye

Bought tickets to a festival next summer with SOAD as a main act. As some people said, latter albums weren't that good but apparently the live shows are great.

sing blue silver

am i the only one who thinks the last two albums were by far their best work? i've been a fan since the first album and when mesmerize/hypnotize came out i thought they really outdid themselves. better songwriting and musicianship and a step away from the cliche nu metal style.

Hidalgo

i think hypnotize is their best album, and i got into them in early 99. but mesmerise ehhh, i like it but it's my least fav

TheDeftonesVault

System! One of the first bands I got into.

defTHE1s

I'm glad they're going to tour again together, and will be very excited if they enter the studio again.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

davetonez

I love most of their stuff, and I'd love a new album to come out. The only one I didn't appreciate so much was 'Hypnotize.'

I'm a huge fan of political music and System were one of the first political bands I started listening to... Memories.

sing blue silver

Reunion tour starts tonight. should be interesting.

NewJawn

Footage from the first reunion show is online. Can't wait til they announce more shows. Hopefully one in Philly after the summer festival circuit.

http://newjawn.com/2011/05/12/system-of-a-down-reunion-tour-has-begun/

poofing acid

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: NewJawn on May 12, 2011, 02:10 PM
Footage from the first reunion show is online. Can't wait til they announce more shows. Hopefully one in Philly after the summer festival circuit.

http://newjawn.com/2011/05/12/system-of-a-down-reunion-tour-has-begun/

What the fuck was that? That was one of the most ugly things I've heard in awhile.

I saw these guys back when the first album dropped. Shit, I bought the cd with my lunch money haha. They were hungry for it and it was a blast watching them. Just intense. Now... not so much. I'll give you a bomb. Ass cakes.