pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Jacob

Vesanic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Penicks

Jacob

hahaha. someone's a fan of Jim Carrey, methinks.

Penicks

You guys don't know gradual report? Jesus christ, it's one of the finer things on the internet. You must subscribe. Like today, he explained why balls look old.

Jacob

I watched some of his vids and he's funny as hell.

but like I said, there's a lot of Jim Carrey up in there.

_Fireal_

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

Variable

I actually love to feed ducks.  Its a shame that conversation didn't take off

devilinside

I hate ducks...they chase you.

Variable

Are you crazy?  ducks are awesome.  And who gives a shit if they chase you?  You're bigger than they are.  Weirdo. 
Although I did have a duck fly and hit me in the head ( thank god I was wearing a helmet! ) when I was a kid and I was riding on my bike.  Which promptly put me into the prone position on the sidewalk I was riding on.  So I guess in moments of vounerability ducks can be rather precarious creatures. 

Vesanic

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Mar 12, 2010, 10:02 PM
Are you crazy?  ducks are awesome.  And who gives a shit if they chase you?  You're bigger than they are.  Weirdo. 
Although I did have a duck fly and hit me in the head ( thank god I was wearing a helmet! ) when I was a kid and I was riding on my bike.  Which promptly put me into the prone position on the sidewalk I was riding on.  So I guess in moments of vounerability ducks can be rather precarious creatures. 
dog
It don't matter if you're bigger than them...they can beak you to death!!! I'm bigger than a spider and most dogs but they can still fuck you up!

Variable

did you just call me a dog?

Yeah but ducks have no venom or sharp teeth.  They are not predators.  Not even a little bit.  Not even if they were on fire.  I think you will be ok. 

devilinside

They have strength though and they have claws. And I don't like birds in general because the noise their wings make.  No I didn't call you a dog,I was typing and my computer went wack and I was typing in another area all of a sudden......nvm. No.