Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Coachella 2010

Started by theis, Jan 20, 2010, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup

Faith No More, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Baroness, Echo and the Bunnymen, P.O.S., Them Crooked Vultures, Les Claypool, Porcupine Tree, Rx Bandits, Pavement, Spoon, Sunny Day Real Estate, etc.

Lucky Americans.

devilinside

Awesome! I'm waiting for the Lolla linup to be released. Bought early bird tickets...hope it's a good one! I've heard Beck,David Bowie,Foo Fighters,Weezer,Muse and Kings of Leon are possible...*eeps*

defskull

If I were to go the three bands I'd want to see the most are DEP, Faith No More and Coheed and Cambria. 

E-Money

Ummmm u guys are forgeting Thom Yorke.  Who cares about the rest if he's there.

theis

E-Money

ben

Thom Yorke can be a son of a bitch and his solo material isn't as good...but come on, he's in radiohead.  RADIOHEAD.

bright lights, big city

AND Hot Chip, Matt & Kim, Magnetic Zeroes, Coheed, Gorillaz..... amazing lineup

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 20, 2010, 04:50 PM
Awesome! I'm waiting for the Lolla linup to be released. Bought early bird tickets...hope it's a good one! I've heard Beck,David Bowie,Foo Fighters,Weezer,Muse and Kings of Leon are possible...*eeps*
Coachella looks amazing, but yeah I'm not going to Cali for it. So I'm with you, hopefully Lolla will be good. If Bowie's there, I'm there. And Muse's show here in March sold out in about 3 minutes, so they better come back.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

you guys missed all the best bands:

Grizzly Bear
Yeasayer
Dirty Projectors
the XX
Girls
Beach House
Yo La Tengo
Deerhunter

this board needs to get it's fucking game up.

bright lights, big city

i'm sorry for the letdown sir
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: ben on Jan 20, 2010, 09:26 PM
you guys missed all the best bands:

this board needs to get it's fucking game up.

E-Money

Quote from: ben on Jan 20, 2010, 09:16 PM
Thom Yorke can be a son of a bitch and his solo material isn't as good...but come on, he's in radiohead.  RADIOHEAD.

Yea his solo stuff doesn't compare to Radiohead but his song Skirting on the Surface is amazing. 

devilinside

hearing damage by thom yorke is good too. :/

chick de la lynch

I would be willing to see these bands:

Public Image Ltd.
Faith No More
Camera Obscura
Gossip
Thom Yorke
Yo La Tengo

The lineup isn't impressive. 2004 was still the best  year ever. Ever since then Coachella has gone downhill. =/