Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Spell Check

Started by Fireal1222, Jan 22, 2010, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

how come there is no spell checker on this board. meaning usually when i am typing on a message board, it will correct any spelling errors. i know that my punctuation is awful, and that i hardly ever capitalize.. but i must admit, i like to know when i am spelling a word  wrong

hopefully there is simply an option that i never checked to turn it on. but i usually use the quick reply when i post, and was hoping there was a way to have a spell check inserted

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

well at least I do have a spellchecker, but I guess it comes with my Firefox :)

Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 22, 2010, 01:31 PM
well at least I do have a spellchecker, but I guess it comes with my Firefox :)

Same here.

Crazylegs

Jacob

I think spellcheck usually comes with the browser, not the text editor on the website. I don't think I've ever been on a forum with built-in spellcheck.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defTHE1s

it comes with my Safari.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jacob

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 22, 2010, 05:32 PM
I think spellcheck usually comes with the browser, not the text editor on the website. I don't think I've ever been on a forum with built-in spellcheck.

nope, I take that back. just realized another forum I regularly visit has a "spellcheck" button under the textfield.

Fireal1222

i used to use firefox all the time.. but then i began to experience problems with it. so i use Internet Explorer now

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

maybe you'll have to consider changing back.

Jacob

or learn to spell.

Crazylegs

Fireal1222

yu gi's r crazie, i no how 2 spel

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bebo

dats crzy man lul

Saturday Night Whiskey999

well a spellcheck would be awesome. I cant understand anything that gijoe posts...