Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Remix of "Ever" and other Team sleep and Deftones related music

Started by facedlikeacrow, Feb 03, 2010, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

facedlikeacrow

Hello everyone. This is to let anyone interested know that I just finished my first remix and it's of Team Sleeps "Ever". It's on my myspace at myspace.com/facedlikeacrow If you like what you hear along with my other Team sleep/Deftones Tributes, email me at battleaxefly@yahoo.com. Let me know what you think and I will send you copies of any of the music of mine you would like. Enjoy!

unfamed

not too shabby. Not my taste, but I like that the songs maintained enough of the original structure and tone to be recognizable and still had your own little twist on the tune. I would bring the reverb down a bit on all the tracks, but, all-in-all, can't say I hated it. Cheers.
never odd or even

facedlikeacrow

Quote from: unfamed on Feb 05, 2010, 06:01 AM
not too shabby. Not my taste, but I like that the songs maintained enough of the original structure and tone to be recognizable and still had your own little twist on the tune. I would bring the reverb down a bit on all the tracks, but, all-in-all, can't say I hated it. Cheers.
I understand what you mean about the reverb in a lot of the songs, there's just one problem, any song I had made before oct of last year is fucked because my computer was attacked with a virus making me have to re-boot myentire system and when I was transfering all of my files to my external drive the one thing I forgot to do was transfer over all of the voice recordings for each song I've done for the last 4 years. So even if I wanted to go and tweek the arrangements I would have to re-record all vocals for every song I have because now when I open up the arrangements the vocals just simply aren't there anymore and I can't retrieve them. But thank you for the comment.