Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow46/2

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 08, 2014, 08:57 PM
I listened to Nineteen Ninety Four late last night with headphones on and it took me to a different world. That song is just fucking incredible.

+1. Best song.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

the deft ones

I get the impression he doesn't like sharingLungs either...

domaug

my Crosses hoodie bundle shipped :D

TheyCallMeP

Amazon still has Crosses debut listed as 16 tracks, any news on what this other track could be? There is also a different track order. Bonus tracks? If someone has a pre-order, whats going on with that?

Inkblades

That's probably just an Amazon typo. Guess I was wrong about possible bonus tracks, too.

hi man

††† on Loveline †onigh† 10pm PS†

hi man

Quote from: the deft ones on Feb 10, 2014, 11:19 PM
I get the impression he doesn't like sharingLungs either...

haha yeah he hates us

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Sett

Pretty good album. I like it much better than Palms. I am just sorry they didn't include digital download option and just the CD (outside of itunes that is)

slyartwork

Maybe I missed out, anyone got the loveline feature to share?
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

ignore the fashion

sing blue silver

That loveline thing was so fucking boring. The band was there for about 45 minutes and barely said anything. They spoke more during the breaks when the audio was cut than they did the entire time they were on air. Why the fuck do they even have guests on that show?

sir madrid

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 11, 2014, 09:02 PM
That loveline thing was so fucking boring. The band was there for about 45 minutes and barely said anything. They spoke more during the breaks when the audio was cut than they did the entire time they were on air. Why the fuck do they even have guests on that show?
some B.S

bewareofrats

Yeah, got the album for $6.99 on 7 Digital, and it's at 320 kbps.  Take that Itunes.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

TheyCallMeP

Bifrost

Really digging 1994 and Blk Stallion, I am feeling pretty spoiled right now having this and reading that interview that new deftones might be on the way, life is good  8)

pony_01

man, Dea†h Bell was trippy! I wish they release an extended version or instrumental would be really nice :D

pony_01

maybe this is bullshit, but just wanted to share.

on mac is option+ t = †
on windows is alt + 0134 = †