Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

I guess Chino just said  " Fuck Team Sleep !"

E-Money

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Sep 09, 2010, 08:25 AM
I guess Chino just said  " Fuck Team Sleep !"

Fuck I hope not man. This Holy Ghost shit looks way too dope.

deftoolsys07

prince michael seems to bit of an homage to sir michael jackson lol
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

lithium

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Sep 11, 2010, 04:33 AM
prince michael seems to bit of an homage to sir michael jackson lol
Prince Michael is MJ's son name
💩

deftoolsys07

oh that's right, i just remember blanket
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

HXGRMWORLD

amazing stuff man! melodic and ...   so sweet!
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Inkblades

MissingPolarBear

Anyone want to take a guess on how long before we get a full song? I'm getting antsy.

lxix

Posted today on Twitter:

shaunlopez    Day 3 with @chinowmoreno for new sexy time music. Slopez up at 9am in order to do so? Believe it.

beaverwithfishyshoes

can someone explain to me what this is, how much tracks are out, when cds coming and any other relevant shit thank you bye

E-Money

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Oct 31, 2010, 02:40 AM
can someone explain to me what this is, how much tracks are out, when cds coming and any other relevant shit thank you bye

Its a project that Chino and Shaun Lopez have going on.  Thats all we really know.  NO tracks are out yet.  Hopefully they release some shit soon. 

Vesanic

Annie Hardy also appears in the project at some part, she's the girl who's telling the " prayer " in Deftones' Pink Cellphone.

Corleone

I think I will like this, watch it be some pop.

wheresmysnare

oh god not her again

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 31, 2010, 12:35 PM
Annie Hardy also appears in the project at some part, she's the girl who's telling the " prayer " in Deftones' Pink Cellphone.

sing blue silver

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 01, 2010, 12:17 PM
oh god not her again

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 31, 2010, 12:35 PM

oh yay.... the girl who successfully ruined a deftones song for me for the first and really only time. after that embarrassment chino's music should have a restraining order against her.

Vesanic

Lol, you guys should settle down. She's just the girl who said the words, I'm pretty sure she didn't come up with the idea.

Inkblades

That song is not a good estimate of her talent. Her band Giant Drag is actually quite excellent. Besides, even if she wasn't on Pink Cellphone, it would still suck.

E-Money

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 02, 2010, 03:19 AM
That song is not a good estimate of her talent. Her band Giant Drag is actually quite excellent. Besides, even if she wasn't on Pink Cellphone, it would still suck.

yup!

hi man

Shaun Lopez Day 3 with @chinowmoreno for new sexy time music. Slopez up at 9am in order to do so? Believe it.

4 days ago

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/slopez#ixzz14Bq40FBD