Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Penicks

because i like it and i want you to like it!

Inkblades

Chino's voice sounds ill on this. Also love how the song goes from this real 80's vibe to grungy as hell. They better release When Face Goes Pale next.

asshole

gonna blast this when i get home... Cant wait
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 27, 2011, 11:56 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Sep 27, 2011, 11:17 PM
still no likey vesanic? :p

Why do you even ask ?

i get the feeling you won't say a crosses song is good even if you heard one that you liked because you created this image of hating crosses  :P

i like the song though,especially the 80's beginning. don't know if i ever heard chino sing so "normal", he's really toning down on his moaning and holding himself back.. is this suppose to fetch some normal people who find moaning and whining weird or what. although the heavier part sounds dope, i kinda wish they stuck with the electronics, i don't look for metal grunge in crosses.still great... the song doesn't beat bermuda locket but i think it's the second best crosses song so far

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 28, 2011, 01:29 AM
i get the feeling you won't say a crosses song is good even if you heard one that you liked because you created this image of hating crosses  :P

I'd be pretty offended if you actually thought I was that stupid.

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 27, 2011, 11:57 PM
because i like it and i want you to like it!

Sorry bro, I don't like it. I actually enjoy the beginning, you can hear the Sade/Depeche Mode influence, but when the second part begins... Bleh. Those " oh oh " vocals are horrible.

Inkblades

Vesanic

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 28, 2011, 01:48 AM
Nah, that part is dope too.

To you, not to me. Cool that you like it.

sing blue silver

love the song. the oh oh's are kind of stupid but it's still a solid song.

There Will Be Blood

I wish the last guitar riff at 3:33 was like going to turn into a bridge solo or something!

ChannelZer0

Can anyone rip that Don Beatz remit in mp3 format.
It's on their website as well as soundcloud.
Sorrow

Balthazard

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 28, 2011, 01:40 AM
i get the feeling you won't say a crosses song is good even if you heard one that you liked because you created this image of hating crosses  :P

Sorry bro, I don't like it. I actually enjoy the beginning, you can hear the Sade/Depeche Mode influence, but when the second part begins... Bleh. Those " oh oh " vocals are horrible.

i agree with V the  "" ooh ohh ""  part feels out of place

rock_n_frost

bermuda and option songs are still my favorite
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 28, 2011, 01:40 AM

I'd be pretty offended if you actually thought I was that stupid.

no,no - not stupid...nothing to do with stupidity, maybe more to do with pride :) you kinda said "don't even ask me about the song" as a little review of
the song, hinting it isn't good at all, but now you say you actually like half the song. why not say you like first half of the song at once!
btw, i really don't mind the oh's. nice melody

Vesanic

Because, as a whole, I don't like it. And being that proud would be what I call stupid.

from_musings

ok i agree,i certainly didn't accuse you of being stupid as in "unintelligent" - a person can be a smart fella but still act foolish and stupid because of, for example - pride. but now when that's not the case, maybe someday you will dig a crosses song as they continue to release ep's and songs

defsteve

Vesanic in "I don't like it" shocker!

Stop trollin' dude. It's getting old.  ::)

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 28, 2011, 05:47 PM
Vesanic in "I don't like it" shocker!

Stop trollin' dude. It's getting old.  ::)

My opinion was asked, and thus delivered. You're getting old.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

honeybeewu

†he Years.... OH YEAH BABY! :) Very nice..... :o MADE MY DAY!