Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrozzenSouls

defsteve

the whole world awaits vesanics comments....what's up dude? you asleep? haha!

happy new years from california  ;)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

iceache

How many damn teasers do we need before the EP drops.. for real lol

Inkblades

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Jan 01, 2012, 10:47 AM
the whole world awaits vesanics comments....what's up dude? you asleep? haha!

I know you don't believe it when I say it, but I do have a life.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

ineedtofuckingsearch

wow that was pretty shit. probably the worst snippet they've released so far. :/

Quote from: defsteve on Jan 01, 2012, 06:02 AM
Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Dec 31, 2011, 01:24 AM
meh, not a huge fan of crosses i have to say. chino disapointed me on this one!! that ep 2 teaser (the music to it i mean) was pretty boring so i'm not at all bothered by this new release. i'll give it a listen of course, but whatever. option is a pretty cool song, if you don't listen to those dumbass lyrics!! also, i cant fucking hear the bass that duff supposetly played onj this is a trick. anyone else have the same problem??

the years is probably the best song they've release so far, but it's still not great. i'd still come and see them if they toured over here though, and it was cheap/near me. just to say hi to chino and thank shaun for the shitty production job he did on snw. though i'm not sure if a better producer would've even helped with that fucking bomb.... :/

anyways, back on topic!!

You'd be too busy sucking cock to have a go at anyone ya cunt!

man, if anyone's sucking cock here it's you. i've read this thread and you're probably the biggest ass licker in this entire place. just sayin.

heliumjames

i don't know what planet you guys are on, it sounds fucking cool to me. Can't wait for this...

sir madrid

Anyone have any info on Chuck Doom the Mastermind behind the project!!

defsteve

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Jan 01, 2012, 08:14 PM
wow that was pretty shit. probably the worst snippet they've released so far. :/

man, if anyone's sucking cock here it's you. i've read this thread and you're probably the biggest ass licker in this entire place. just sayin.

Ha!  You will fit right in here.......

sir madrid

I've been here for awhile. just didn't logged on :D

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks like some deftones fan alone are gonna have to go through 1 more shitty project from Chino before an actually Deftones release.He and Corey Taylor should tour with each other and their shitty projects.And yeah I dont like this shit and you can call me a hater if you want.

iceache

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 02, 2012, 04:40 AM
Looks like some deftones fan alone are gonna have to go through 1 more shitty project from Chino before an actually Deftones release.He and Corey Taylor should tour with each other and their shitty projects.And yeah I dont like this shit and you can call me a hater if you want.

Yeah, cuz the music for Crosses isn't recorded already or anything.

saltinut1

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 08:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 07:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

sing blue silver

At this point in time I'm more excited for crosses than deftones...

defsteve

Forgive my excitement but I really can't wait for EP †† to be released.

Anyway, time for another Belvedere and OJ. Fuck the haters!

bodywars9000

I really like that clip actually. I'm definitely excited about the release. 'come play, come play'

E-Money

Call crosses whatever u want but let's not call Team Sleep a shitty project. Crosses might not be for everyone but it's still good music. Sorry its not metal.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: E-Money on Jan 03, 2012, 07:06 PM

Call crosses whatever u want but let's not call Team Sleep a shitty project. Crosses might not be for everyone but it's still good music. Sorry its not metal.

I dont like listen 24/7 to metal so get your shit right ;) If for you noise + vocals is music then cool for you but for me is shit.Teamsleep is fine in my book.Goodbye

E-Money

I think its unfair to call crosses noise.  Really unfair.  But thats my opinion.  Most of the songs aren't all that different from sextape and beauty school tbh.