Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Yes! That was it! So good to my ears and my dancing legs. It was awesome because this guy passed his blunt to me one song before so I was all high and sheeeit.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ineedtofuckingsearch

have to admit, it sounded pretty cool. first crosses thing i actually like. damn shame it ain't the studio version.

wheresmysnare

was chino wearing his in-ear monitors, he sounds pretty out of key, i guess he sounded like that when deftones first played diamond eyes live at the tree's, he'll prob find the notes easier with time

Corleone

Did they release new shit? I think I got an email.

Inkblades

They released a new EP last week.

There Will Be Blood

deftoolsys07

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 01, 2012, 10:42 PM
was chino wearing his in-ear monitors, he sounds pretty out of key, i guess he sounded like that when deftones first played diamond eyes live at the tree's, he'll prob find the notes easier with time

I was at the Trees show and didn't hear anything out of key.. was this when they played the full album on the webcast or the actual show they did right after?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Inkblades

Wow, why didn't they put this version of Cross on the EP?

asshole

that house track was the shit.... some drunk asshole tried to start shit with me... towards the end
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Vesanic

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Feb 02, 2012, 02:16 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 01, 2012, 10:42 PM

I was at the Trees show and didn't hear anything out of key.. was this when they played the full album on the webcast or the actual show they did right after?

He sounded awful on the webcast.

I agree about Pink Cellphone, I don't like the song but they could play it live now, it would work, I think.

Deftones-argentina

Like teenager would work better with team sleep.

enough of a good excuse to get them together.

Inkblades

E-Money

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 02, 2012, 06:27 AM
Like teenager would work better with team sleep.

enough of a good excuse to get them together.

Nico we agree on everything bro....  lol

Does anyone else think that the vocals on cross sound a lot like a TS song? 

Inkblades

Are we sure that song is Cross, by the way? I mean, it sounds a little bit like it at the beginning, but then it just morphs into something totally different.

E-Money

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 02, 2012, 10:09 AM
Are we sure that song is Cross, by the way? I mean, it sounds a little bit like it at the beginning, but then it just morphs into something totally different.

I personally don't think its is cross... but who knows..

Vesanic

They played a song called " Headhunter " in San Diego... Team Sleep ?!

Inkblades

It's a cover of this song (according to twitter):

Front 242 - Headhunter

Also, I guess that setlist proves that that song is Cross for sure.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: deftoolsys07

Somethings seriously wrong with my browser, so I can't quote your message properly but i would advise checking the youtube videos of the trees performance. I'm not hating on Chino, i'm just saying he hasn't got the crosses vocals down yet, which isn't surprising seeing as they've basically only played it in the comfort of a studio and maybe a hanful of rehersals. My point is that they his vocals will most likely get a lot better as they did with DE

luisch

2012-01-31 - The Glass House, Pomona, California

MP3: 320kbps

http://www.mediafire.com/?4lk8ndhohi9u9jo
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...