Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: Millennia on Feb 10, 2012, 07:14 AM
Prurien† (When I Grow Up Remix)
bummer there's no HQ, but thanks as always for posting this here. Keep it up people! I cant get enough.

Millennia

Quote from: shoop on Feb 10, 2012, 07:17 AM
bummer there's no HQ, but thanks as always for posting this here. Keep it up people! I cant get enough.

All good, its my remix :) hope you dig it

shoop

Quote from: Millennia on Feb 10, 2012, 08:05 AM

yeah dude, it fits quite well. keep em comin! m83 - outro   is a pretty nice instrumental.. Skin of the night or Dark moves of Love..I really need to learn how to do these myself lol, so many ideas in my head.. i just started fuckin with audacity, first thing I tried was Tortoise-Crest with bermuda locket vocals and wow. if you can time it right, it fits real well in most parts. Same with the Option vocals..I just need to figure out how to change the bpm on either without it changing the pitch

shoop

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: shoop on Feb 10, 2012, 09:15 AM
Quote from: Millennia on Feb 10, 2012, 08:05 AM

yeah dude, it fits quite well. keep em comin! m83 - outro   is a pretty nice instrumental.. Skin of the night or Dark moves of Love..I really need to learn how to do these myself lol, so many ideas in my head.. i just started fuckin with audacity, first thing I tried was Tortoise-Crest with bermuda locket vocals and wow. if you can time it right, it fits real well in most parts. Same with the Option vocals..I just need to figure out how to change the bpm on either without it changing the pitch

you can do it with the audacity, but you'll have to find out Crest's bpm first

Millennia

hole-in-the-earth

Whoa, that sounds awesome

sir madrid

asshole

my pc... took a dump... and i Lost all of my crosses. remixes... bootlegs... and music...  = other shitty bands    :(
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

sing blue silver

after letting the new ep sink in for a while, the first three songs, i think, are some of the strongest stuff yet. i just feel that after telepathy the ep takes a huge dive and the last 2 songs are boring as fuck. it kills the whole flow. you got 3 upbeat and fun songs and then all of a sudden i'm falling asleep. after telepathy i always turn it off.

shoop

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 09, 2012, 02:45 PM
after letting the new ep sink in for a while, the first three songs, i think, are some of the strongest stuff yet. i just feel that after telepathy the ep takes a huge dive and the last 2 songs are boring as fuck. it kills the whole flow. you got 3 upbeat and fun songs and then all of a sudden i'm falling asleep. after telepathy i always turn it off.
I think you lack imagination.. why can't you appreciate them at nighttime or something and allow yourself to drift away into thought? they're ambient, why do they have to be upbeat? of course they're going to mix it up...

itsstrangehowitworks

deftoolsys07

Quote from: itsstrangehowitworks on Mar 12, 2012, 10:50 PM
Crosses - Trophys (cover)
Trophy - Crosses (cover) Girl sings over chino..

what is this? the choruses aren't terrible but the verses... eh... what the hell...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

TheyCallMeP

Quote from: Millennia on Feb 18, 2012, 02:16 AM
EP ††† Teasers

srsly love these short clips. Sounds so good

Where did you find this at? Very excited for EP 3

Side note, do you think however many EP's they put out will eventually be released together as an LP? A physical copy I mean, not just an online download. Thanks

TheyCallMeP

Hmmm, I guess following the link helps. Anyway, what does everyone think of combining the EP's into an LP eventually? Sort of like Fugazi and their 13 songs album?

sing blue silver

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Mar 13, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hmmm, I guess following the link helps. Anyway, what does everyone think of combining the EP's into an LP eventually? Sort of like Fugazi and their 13 songs album?

i figure, what's the point. maybe as a vinyl release but i'd rather have a bundle of all the EP's on vinyl over an LP of the same songs. it just seems like a lazy cash grab to me to put out all those songs on ep's and then re-release them all together.