Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: scatterbrain on Oct 27, 2012, 02:04 PM
Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Oct 27, 2012, 12:50 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Oct 27, 2012, 02:18 AM
So, according to Chino in that new interview, the third EP is done (which we kinda already knew), but he suggests that it won't be put out until he goes back on tour with them.
He also said it was full length album, wonder if he means 5 songs like the other two or does he mean 10-12 songs? That would be sweet, getting alittle tired of hearing the same songs.
I think its going to be another ep,then down the road,a full length.
I hope so, that would be awesome

sing blue silver

Chino was asked about it in an interview the other day and said after all his current Deftones obligations EP 3 will come out and that a full length will follow eventually.

INTERVIEW: CHINO MORENO (DEFTONES)

se7ennn

Quote from: Inkblades on Oct 03, 2012, 09:18 PM
I would commit horrendous, horrendous crimes against humanity just to hear "When Face Goes Pale" it its entirety.

this this this this this. asked Shaun Lopez about it but he didn't reply.

Inkblades

OnyxPanicProne

The Shining?... That is a damn good sign its going to be dark (If they are teasing the 3rd ep). I LOVE The Shining

Inkblades

SomeOf

I hope the third will be better than the second.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: SomeOf on Nov 14, 2012, 08:14 PM
I hope the third will be better than the second.
I'm not sure about better but different and long lasting, 1 excelled, 2 felt a bit short, hope 3rd will be a nice closeup with ups before it goes on the LP. I think they'll go with a purple cross this time will be pink-baby blue-purple.

sooniletugo

Fuck, I love The Shining but that scene scarred me for life as a kid and still gives me the creeps at this time of night. :(

brian.

I liked EP 1 better than EP 2, so I'm hoping 3 will be a bit better. And a full length would be really cool.

scatterbrain

I really doubt this will happen,but I hope they cover goodbye horses in the studio at some point,that live version makes my brain orgasm.
im me and thats all ill ever be

defsteve

Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 15, 2012, 07:39 PM
I really doubt this will happen,but I hope they cover goodbye horses in the studio at some point,that live version makes my brain orgasm.

They should do a studio version of 'Headhunter' cover. That was insane in San Diego!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

shoop

Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 15, 2012, 07:39 PM
Shaun, Chino.. PLEASE?! That'd be fantastic.

deftones47

Quote from: brian. on Nov 15, 2012, 07:32 PM
I liked EP 1 better than EP 2, so I'm hoping 3 will be a bit better. And a full length would be really cool.

sing blue silver

This in-studio blog from Zack Roach of Senses Fail includes a drink recipe for something called "The Crosses Special". Shaun Lopez is producing their upcoming album.

What do you drink when you are chilling hard as fuck in a baller studio?  I'll tell you what: A "Crosses Special."  I'm going to teach you how to make one.
First, find a couple cuties—the little silly oranges, I mean!  Then, get a knife and cut them in half.  After that, grab a large glass and fill it with ice.  Then, find some vodka (Tito's or Absolut will do), and pour it into the glass.  You are going for around a four count if you know how to bartend, or just fill it so the glass is a third-full.
Once your vodka is in there, squeeze those cuties and get all the juice out and into the drink.
Once all four halves have been emptied into the drink, pour a bunch of sugar-free Red Bull in there.  After that, stir it all up with the same knife that you cut the cuties in half with.
Then drink that shit and have a killer time with your buds.  You'll be saying shit like, "Killer bush, man!" in no time.

Not really news but a neat little tidbit if you want a drink to go with your next Crosses listening experience.

defsteve

I concur. The 'Crosses Special' is indeed special.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

TheyCallMeP

Stop teasing me with these small Crosses EPs and get me some Team Sleep. The team is waking up!

DeftonesNZ

Man just watched that extended play video from ep2 has got me very excited for some new Crosses especially that awesome heavy riff at the very end ,hopefully it'll be a full length release this time round I'm guessing it will be but I'd but happy with anything new including team sleep.

shoop

I cannot wait for more Crosses.. not a single track I don't like from em, and i've listened to both EPs a ton. They never lose feeling for me.