Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 18, 2014, 06:54 PM

what could this mean?

I think it's self-explanatory, look at the girl

cvthedrv

Quote from: Adekhine on Apr 18, 2014, 07:29 PM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 18, 2014, 06:54 PM

what could this mean?

I think it's self-explanatory, look at the girl

she is not just some random girl, she is lauren mayberry from CHVRCHES, chino just posted this photo on his twitter.

Diplo

Inkblades

Diplo

What is this all about, I found this a little bit weird but maybe it has a sense.

Penicks

that's nikolai volkoff you ungrateful mother fucker ussr number one

shoop

Tour overseas with Chvrches? And Winona Ryder? lol.

epistaxis

Has anyone picked up one of the Recordstore Day 10" releases?

dictatesofreason

I have-they sound great for vinyl that is, has any else got them -my ep2 vinyl dosent have blue crosses though just grey ones

wheresmysnare

Here's a question:

Do you think there exists a Crosses fan who didn't have any prior knowledge of Chino Moreno?

Or I suppose the question would be have you ever met one?

I was thinking how strange it would be to hear Crosses music and Chino's vocals for the first time and whether it would all 'click' to someone who didn't know what they were in for.

digital bath

Quote from: wheresmysnare on May 01, 2014, 11:14 AM
Here's a question:

Do you think there exists a Crosses fan who didn't have any prior knowledge of Chino Moreno?

Or I suppose the question would be have you ever met one?

I was thinking how strange it would be to hear Crosses music and Chino's vocals for the first time and whether it would all 'click' to someone who didn't know what they were in for.

maybe a fan of Shaun Lopez/far who eventually heard sometimes of Deftones, but never pay attention to it.
I met some people who like palms, because there are Isis fans, und never liked or knew from Deftones before.

deftones86

I actually know a couple. I was playing DJ on a drunken night drive for pancakes and bacon played the epilogue and these two chicks were like who is this and i said its chino from Deftones side project and that was followed by "who's Deftones?" And I promptly played change because that seems to be the song everyone's heard but nope had no clue who they were around 20-21 so they were 6 or 7 when white pony dropped.

Diplo

There is a bunch of (stupid) people who don't know Deftones or Chino even if they heard Crosses for the first time, especially in France...
After all, they are not superstar or anything like, they have some recognition but that's it.

For me 90-95% of Crosses fan are from Chino.

Inkblades

I saw a commenter on the Youtube video for The Epilogue say that Crosses were ripping off Deftones. Yeah.