Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Vancouver 2010 olympics

Started by Crazylegs, Feb 17, 2010, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Who else is following the olympics? I'm super stoked for the hockey and curling tournament. I'm currently getting ready for the Norway - Canada hockey game. Who will win, i wonder...

bright lights, big city

me too dude! i watched curling in the 06 olympics and fell in love with the sport. i really don't get why, but it is so damn entertaining.

as for hockey, canada is such a huge favorite it's ridiculous. they are STACKED.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

your sister gets me hard

Russia is taking the gold. 

blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Feb 17, 2010, 07:14 AM
Russia is taking the gold. 

you must be proud of your ethnic roots.

4th Eye

I already bought a case of beer for tonight's hockey match, Finland - Belarus. Hockey's the main event for me but ski jumping and cross-country skiing is interesting too. And curling's fun too, watched Canada - Norway game last night.

Crazylegs

it got more exciting than I expected. Great game.

nonesuch

snowboarding is the only winter sport worth watching
i drink your milkshake

Crazylegs

You're wrong, but thanks for your brilliant input.

Corleone

Sunday has an awesome Hockey schedule

Russia vs Czech
Canada vs USA
Sweden vs Finland

I heard somewhere that in America they are showing the figure skating over the Hockey? That can't be true, can it?

Anyways.. Go Canada! :)

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

your sister gets me hard

alvarezbassist17

god damn, shaun white didn't even have to do a second run to keep the gold, and then he fucking dominates it all over again.  48?  fuckin filthy.

bright lights, big city

yeah that was fucking unreal man
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Shaun White is badass. My kids like watching the snowboarding,and my daughter told me that snowboarding is " soo not lame" haha  I'm ready to see America go against Canada Sunday...though I don't they can pull of that win. If they do it will be amazing.

Corleone

I really think the USA team is underated. Very skilled, fast  and goaltending is great. Last nights hockey was pretty epic, two games that end in shootouts. Canada had to squeeze one out, had me worried those damn swiss.

bright lights, big city

yeah i couldn't that went to a shootout. great game. as was czech republic/slovakia.
DERP

Deft_16_Ones

More figure skating to watch after my GF gets home from work.

devilinside

WTG America! They whooped arse!

No More Sugar

shuffleboard could possibly be one of the lamest sports ever invented
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: No More Sugar on Feb 22, 2010, 06:51 PM
shuffleboard could possibly be one of the lamest sports ever invented
i hope you don't mean curling, because that is one of my favorite olympic sports.
DERP