Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

My Bloody Valentine

Started by Sushi-X, Feb 28, 2010, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

I love how MBV progressed within a couple of years. Making jangly, poppy songs to heavy, experimental to EPIC. I would love to hear atleast 4 new songs.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Sushi-X

i think we should make a MBV archive here on this thread. Anyone wanna Help?

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

if only kevin sheilds would have really recorded the last deftones record.....

Sushi-X

Dude. Man that would have been sick! They would have really shown their shoe gaze influence on that.

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

when i talked to chino during the SNW tour he tried to get in touch with kevin.....

wax

Quote from: MxKnife on Feb 28, 2010, 08:12 PMDoes anyone think that another MVB record is possible for release?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/may/18/popandrock.electronicmusic

mbv r gods       smashing pumpkins have a few good songs and without a doubt r are influential....   yet i dont really like them  bills voice is doodoo    beatles good  radiohead good  not the best ever   both good

Sushi-X

Seems like kevin is a tough man to get in contact with. Still maybe someday they'll collobarate. A chino solo album produced by k. Shields. Ah maybe someday

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

the new-ish (well outtakes) that leaked from mbv this past summer are pretty good

seems like they were the real deal

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

cowdoy song,  and a few untitled

Sushi-X

ah those. I posted them on the MBV Collection thread. I was hoping you meant some like newer ones lol

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

thats not gonna happen

hell the remasters were due 2 years ago

when i spoke to kevin half the reason they werent out is cause he didnt like the liner notes..

Sushi-X

Did you get a chance to ask if he was seious about releasing the material he workd on after loveless

Rocket Skates '94

Epstein

its coming out, who knows when though, the "new" record is mostly stuff from 95 that was never released. him and belinda kept doing mbv really until then

the rumor for awhile was an ep out this year, thats doubtful though

i saw em 6 times on the reunion tour, i was bummed sometimes only just started to get played

also kevin said we will never hear what you want, too hard to do live.

Sushi-X

Quote from: Epstein on May 01, 2010, 02:46 PM
its coming out, who knows when though, the "new" record is mostly stuff from 95 that was never released. him and belinda kept doing mbv really until then

the rumor for awhile was an ep out this year, thats doubtful though

i saw em 6 times on the reunion tour, i was bummed sometimes only just started to get played

also kevin said we will never hear what you want, too hard to do live.

Man it's just like Chinese Democracy. But with an actually good band heheh

dude your lucky. I live in the midwest I doubt I'll ever see them live. and as far as them re creating some songs live that's ok by me. I' d just be happy to see them live if i ever got the chance.

Rocket Skates '94