Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

the crazies

Started by goldpony, Mar 01, 2010, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

saw this movie last thursday, decent but i would recommend waiting for the DVD. Personally not enough zombie violence for me
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

man i really enjoyed it, and would recommend it to any horror fan. had some good scares and tense scenes. it even managed to make a car wash creepy. and even though it was originally done by romero and he produced this remake, it wasn't really a zombie movie. some similarities, yeah, but really there was no living dead and once someone died, they stayed dead.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

It's been getting surprisingly great reviews.

Timothy Olyphant is awesome so I'm definitely gonna check it out.

Livewire

Yeah I saw this on Friday.  It was good, especially for being a remake.  Was hoping for a bit more violence too, though.

Deft_16_Ones

Kinda looks like shit  ;D

goldpony

While i agree with brioght lights on the tense aspect and that there were some good scares, i felt they were too few and far between. I liked that they tried going for story in this one, but i just sat there thinking 'Alright, something better be on fire/get killed/blow up soon' the whole time.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

alvarezbassist17

i liked this movie, definitely one of the better horror movies i've seen in awhile.  i agree, there definitely could've been more violence, but i mean beyond a certain point it would've started feeling like a B movie.  A nice pair of titties never hurt a movie either.

goldpony

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 03, 2010, 03:29 PM
A nice pair of titties never hurt a movie either.

quoted for truth
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt