Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in London Summer 2010??

Started by rufas, Mar 05, 2010, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rufas

So every time they have dropped in for a festival date they've done a low-key London / Southern gig. . . . and quite frankly I'm fucking apprehensive about planning my summer holidays before I know when / if this is going to happen.

At the moment the european tour dates look like :

June 11 - Copenhagen, Den - Copenhell
June 12 - Donington Park, UK - Download Festival
June 13 - Burgenland, Aus - Nova Rock

So they will be in and out of the UK within a day for the download date. Does this suggest a quick round-trip across europe doing big festivals? Will they drop in again within the month for a London gig amongst other tour dates in western europe, or do you think that they will do a seperate string of headline gigs in europe later in the summer? Anyone know about rumoured bookings / shows TBC?

black coffee

Other people have been thinking about this as well. Tones 09/010 Touring Plansl

rufas

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 05, 2010, 01:32 PM
Other people have been thinking about this as well. Tones 09/010 Touring Plansl

Shit man hope I'm not breaking the peace with this thread !!!

Vesanic

As long as you remember it next time you want to make a thread, it's all good.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 05, 2010, 07:08 PM
As long as you remember it next time you want to make a thread, it's all good.

Uh oh, it's the........

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Subliminal

The bottom section of this article suggest that there may very well be a warm up gig for Download ;)

The Scala gig in 2006 was one of the best shows I've seen in my entire life! And I could've grabbed Chinos legs and pulled him off the stage, that's how close everyone in the pit was!!

Vesanic

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 22, 2010, 11:56 PM
And I could've grabbed Chinos legs

I guess you had to use your two hands, right ?

Subliminal

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 23, 2010, 12:22 AM
And I could've grabbed Chinos legs

I guess you had to use your two hands, right ?

I didn't even try, I'm not a twat. :)

Starz

i bought a ticket for Saturday at Download Festival but hopefully they'll do a London gig too

Subliminal

Quote from: Starz on Mar 25, 2010, 12:48 AM
i bought a ticket for Saturday at Download Festival but hopefully they'll do a London gig too

It's fuckin' awesome that they're on right before Rage.. It's gonna be a brilliant evening.

ToneDef

I'm holding out for some London dates. It's always a pleasure to meet up with the guys from here and have an awesome day and shit. Good times.

Law

Maaaaaaaaate Rage and tones going to that, thank fuck the day tickets have come out!

stu_101

This may be old news but i just found out but... Deftones are tipped to be supporting RATM at the free Finsbury Park show on 6th June!

Vesanic

Vesanic

Quote from: stu_101 on Mar 27, 2010, 02:10 PM
This may be old news but i just found out but... Deftones are tipped to be supporting RATM at the free Finsbury Park show on 6th June!

Dude really ?! Source ?

rufas

The bottom section of this article suggest that there may very well be a warm up gig for Download ;)

The Scala gig in 2006 was one of the best shows I've seen in my entire life! And I could've grabbed Chinos legs and pulled him off the stage, that's how close everyone in the pit was!!

cheers dude. Yup scala was awesome, they played the whole of adrenaline !
I reckon they will confirm a date in London next week . . gonna make Amsterdam too

ToneDef

The Scala show was absolutely brutal, incredible gig.

rufas

still no news on this.

Gonna reach my friend in Amsterdam, got my ticket for that show though :)

edit: looks like some warner street-team esque type shiz http://uku.warnerartists.com/_holder/