Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Karate Kid

Started by devilinside, Mar 06, 2010, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

theis

Looks vomit inducing.

devilinside

I completely agree. I loved the originals when I was little,and new a remake with Jackie Chan?!? Blerf.

bright lights, big city

well at least if Will Smiff makes an appearance in this, we're guaranteed a sequel to a remake.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deft_16_Ones

Nailec

u guys sound like grandparents.

its a movie for kids, so was the original movies. both suck.

Livewire

WHAT THE FUCK?  Stop messing with classics.

Nailec

sorry but if your understanding of "classic" equals "an old movie i enjoyed when i was a dumb kid that basically could be impressed with everything never seen before like dinosaurs (woah godzilla), roboters (boah transformers) or tits",
then you have no good reason to tell me to shut up.

this movie was made for kids, so no reason to overhype it from the perspective of a grown boy

rock_n_frost

HAHA
i like the final part lol
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I wonder if Jackie Chan is going to teach him the technics waxing and washing cars, painting fences, painting his house LMAO Lets see how they handle that  ;D

sing blue silver

this is doomed to suck.

samson simpson

i bet jackie chan rapes him and he comes back kills him and goes off to prison where he meets tao ling who teaches him crane then he gets out and goes to the hill teaches in peace

Wax And Wane

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:47 AM
this is doomed to suck.

Fucking-A. My theater (I'm a projectionist) just had a trade screening of this for some of the studio folks. Like three people showed. Not sure how rough of a cut it was but I watched maybe like two minutes of it before I decided I'd rather just go back to my computer and come on here. lol
I will save your life..

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Mar 31, 2010, 07:41 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:47 AM
this is doomed to suck.

Fucking-A. My theater (I'm a projectionist) just had a trade screening of this for some of the studio folks. Like three people showed. Not sure how rough of a cut it was but I watched maybe like two minutes of it before I decided I'd rather just go back to my computer and come on here. lol

any chance to get iron man 2 before it hits theaters? :)

Wax And Wane

Maybe. lol. I saw the last one a month before it came out. Which was pretty sick. But just depends. Luck of the draw. lol.   ;D
I will save your life..

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Apr 01, 2010, 04:12 PM
Maybe. lol. I saw the last one a month before it came out. Which was pretty sick. But just depends. Luck of the draw. lol.   ;D

Please film and share?  ;D

derekautomatica

why take a great movie and change the story completely and make it into some big shitty movie

devilinside