Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

*starts to re-grow beard*
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

made me think of the legendary mercury.

Penicks

i'm starting to grow miniscule chest hair but i'm pulling those mfkas out with some tweezers because i want my chest to look like that of an oiled up pro wrestler because pro wrestlers are cool as fuck

your sister gets me hard

Ok, get back on topic talking about how awesome I am.

blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Dec 09, 2010, 09:05 PM
Ok, get back on topic talking about how awesome I am.

such a natural way to get back 'on topic'. do you get any snow in new jersey?

your sister gets me hard

Yes we get snow.  It has snowed twice already this year but it's still to warm to have it stick. 

In an unrelated note, this is my last post under this user name.  I'll be back next year with something else.  If I like you, have a good holiday and new year. 

blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Dec 11, 2010, 12:08 AM
Yes we get snow.  It has snowed twice already this year but it's still to warm to have it stick. 

In an unrelated note, this is my last post under this user name.  I'll be back next year with something else.  If I like you, have a good holiday and new year. 

your brother gets me soft?

raynor

steve sheds his skin once again

blixa

and the faithful wait for the rebirth.

poofing acid

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

hahaha that is the worst username. we should start a petition for him to go back to fightclubche or wharf rat.

BUT IT'S STEVEN!

poofing acid

Check out the link in the boner inducing radiohead cover thread.

blixa

did you sing this to me over the phone? if so, you are a complete freak for remembering after all this time.

poofing acid

I think it was an aol singing session.  You ask me to sing the national anthem so I chose radiohead.

blixa

oh, yeah. aol hahaha i haven't gone on that in years. i don't even have aol on my computer anymore.

cross used to play the guitar for me on aol. i was 17 at the time. what happened to cross? i miss that fucker.

poofing acid

I have it on my phone, I occasionally use it.  Cross, lolz.  He probably got shot down over Iraq and is Ramboing around the desert.

blixa

remember we used to fight over cross. he totally liked me more than you.

he's still alive. I FEEL IT IN MY BONES.

tarkil

I remember that asshole yes... Good times, good times !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

poofing acid

Hahaha why would we fight over him?  I was a mod on the hub for christ sakes!