Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

oh, you used to YEARN for him. he was a bad arse. i just realised how much i miss him.

you know what we're doing here, guyz? we're reminiscing.

poofing acid

blixa

you know what's cute?

your brother kevin.

poofing acid

Hahaha, not after his nose met my knee!

blixa

what jealousy does to a person...stop bashing him and making it look like an accident and unintentional.

you can't keep an attractive man down.

poofing acid

I don't know if I told you but I offered to buy him new shoes because his were covered in blood.  Turns out, I don't have to now!  He went to the store and put some $100 pair of shoes in a box for $30.  Lolz, 

blixa

that's so cunning. but you know, you should've been doing that for him.

poofing acid

I make too much money to risk getting in trouble over 50 buxxxxx

blixa

poofing acid

I listen to that on a daily basis.

blixa

i've told my sister that i want to putt her on a dating website.

she threatened to kill me so if i end up dead you know who did it. i can't decide which website to put her on. maybe rsvp, but then all those guys on the e-harmony ad look really hot and i know those aren't the guys she would meet but there's so many fucking websites. i want her to get a boyfriend who isn't married or a tosser. she meets so many of those. it's always the married guys that tell her they are in love with her.

but i'm mainly doing this as a joke because i've told her i was going to do it so many times that it has become a laughing matter.

poofing acid

When I'm looking for a hot date, there is only one place I go to... stdmatch.net

blixa

all those poor girls you've infected.

poofing acid

Haha on new years eve at umph this random chick was smokin a cig so i asked for a drag and she hesitated. I said i didn't have herpes so she lolled and let me take a drag. I exhaled and yelled that I did have it, laughed and walked away.

bright lights, big city

hahaha, ah yes i love the herpes references. i do the same "i have mouth herpes" line when i steal sips from people's drinks.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

You wouldn't by any chance happen to have invisible baby by Marco Benevento on your computer? My cd is back at my moms, and itunes somehow fucked up so track 2 is missing from my library. I can't find it on the web anywhere either.

poofing acid

This is the best I can do right now.  They are .m4a files. 
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdyyx39jaui

Crazylegs

poofing acid

I can get mp3s in the coming days if you want.  I've been on umphreys tour and they just added a show for tonight!

raynor

Dude how many times have you seen those guys?