Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino on Radio 1 NOW. They're playing Diamond Eyes now

Started by nineteenpeoplesnames, Mar 15, 2010, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: lahemi on Mar 15, 2010, 08:51 PM
Quote from: deftonesfan192 on Mar 15, 2010, 08:43 PM
I like it so far.... I think its gunna grow on most of us...

8)

Actually it begin to grow on my a bit already. Don't know, I just realised how high my expectations were after the Metal Hammer descriptions and now, after 3-4 listenings I just enjoy it.
And for all the "it sounds not like White Pony at all" sayers. Yes, it doesn't sound like White Pony at all, but you have to admit the mix is at least comparable. Don't want to push you to say something you just don't hear though, it's all cool. :)

Yeah, it's growing on me too, already.

There Will Be Blood

kameron632

This song is just amazing in my opinion!
Has the full song been leaked yet? Or is this it?

m1nusblindfoLd

Can someone get that megaupload version that Vesanic got and cut out just the song itself and get rid of the interview after? (BTW thanks Vesanic for ripping!)
http://www.mediafire.com/?woggtijjgtm

I would but I haven't left work yet and Audio Edit Magic is at home :)

cEvin Key

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 15, 2010, 08:53 PM
First of all a big thanks to Vesanic and whoever else helped out with rippin the song!!!  Thanks to everyone, much appreciated!

I couldn't be happier.  The deftones are definitely exploring new grounds.  The song is heavy but very experimental at the same time.  I haven't had a song affect me like this since digital bath.  And I don't think it sounds like any of their previous albums or songs.  Its just new deftones, which is exactly what I want!  

yeah I agree with you!!so far the songs sound nothing like previous records...I wouldn't put this between around the fur and white pony...it has it's own sound and vibe. I would say it has a very futuristic heavy sound and also a feminine!perfect for making violent and passionate sex with a girl!  :D

XJohnnyX

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 15, 2010, 08:58 PM
Can someone get that megaupload version that Vesanic got and cut out just the song itself and cut out the interview after?
http://www.mediafire.com/?woggtijjgtm

I would but I haven't left work yet and Audio Edit Magic is at home :)
already did that y i asked i uploaded it already waitin for the link

bangbang240

lahemi

Quote from: cEvin Key on Mar 15, 2010, 08:58 PM
perfect for making violent and passionate sex with a girl!  :D

Ok, that's the best description for the sound I've heard (and I could think of) so far, haha.

XJohnnyX

There Will Be Blood

First of all a big thanks to Vesanic and whoever else helped out with rippin the song!!!  Thanks to everyone, much appreciated!

I couldn't be happier.  The deftones are definitely exploring new grounds.  The song is heavy but very experimental at the same time.  I haven't had a song affect me like this since digital bath.  And I don't think it sounds like any of their previous albums or songs.  Its just new deftones, which is exactly what I want!  

perfect for making violent and passionate sex with a girl!  :D

hell yeah

E-Money

yeah I agree with you!!so far the songs sound nothing like previous records...I wouldn't put this between around the fur and white pony...it has it's own sound and vibe. I would say it has a very futuristic heavy sound and also a feminine!perfect for making violent and passionate sex with a girl!  :D

exactly man,  Its so lush man, thats the only word that really describes it for me.  That chorus is almost dreamy....Idk its The Deftones.  Just fucking perfect.  They consistently deliver everytime.  

There Will Be Blood

nineteenpeoplesnames

I can safely say that the chorus has grown on me now. Lovin' it - duh duh doo doo doooo.

iceache

Anyone grab the blog version of the song? or is it the same?

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: iceache on Mar 15, 2010, 09:09 PM

It's better quality

XJohnnyX

Quote from: nineteenpeoplesnames on Mar 15, 2010, 09:12 PM
Quote from: iceache on Mar 15, 2010, 09:09 PM

It's better quality
is it the full song without the interview??

Vesanic

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Deftones - Diamond Eyes [Better rip] WITHOUT THE INTERVIEW

WAV

Megaupload
Mediadire

MP3

Megaupload
Mediafire