Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino on Radio 1 NOW. They're playing Diamond Eyes now

Started by nineteenpeoplesnames, Mar 15, 2010, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lahemi

And before I go to bed (with a big fat grin in my face), some last thoughts: Now I can totally see in which direction the whole album goes, soundwise, and it makes me soaking wet in my pants, but certainly not red ifyouknowwhatimean.
And I cannot wait for a live version of DE. I mean, just imagine that shit live! The whole atmosphere of it, chinos soothing chorus in between those riffs and sounds (frank)!

There Will Be Blood

shine down unshy

You cut the beginning of the song out I believe.

What's up with that blog version?  Someone rip it!

nineteenpeoplesnames

Vesanic

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 15, 2010, 11:26 PM

That's what I did...  ::)

And the beginning is not cut. That's how it launches when you start the BBC player.

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 15, 2010, 11:28 PM

That's what I did...  ::)

And the beginning is not cut. That's how it launches when you start the BBC player.

Yeah, it suddenly starts for some reason..

sing blue silver

epic win. knew this would be coming today. should never have lost hope.

Jacob

the song sounds wonderful, but it's a little boring. feels like I had heard the entire song after listening to the previous 30 sec clip. I'm pretty damn sure it's gonna grow on me more and more though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bangbang240

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 15, 2010, 11:28 PM

What's up with that blog version?  Someone rip it!

That's what I did...  ::)

Thanks a lot man!!

shine down unshy

That's odd.  They should keep the BBC player sound effect on the album.

Vesanic

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 15, 2010, 11:40 PM

What I meant is that when you launch the BBC player on the blog, the weird sound you heard on the other version is not there anymore. I didn't mean that this sound was the intro of the BBC player or some shit.

Bergerac

What the fuck is it with all the great bands turning to poppy choruses to fit in with fucking Lost Prophets and shit?

vinsanity

Maybe it's a radio edit and not the full version in the album.

I really like this song, so refreshing, and i like the chorus.
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

yeah

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 15, 2010, 11:38 PM
feels like I had heard the entire song after listening to the previous 30 sec clip.

sign here

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: Bergerac on Mar 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
What the fuck is it with all the great bands turning to poppy choruses to fit in with fucking Lost Prophets and shit?

You like it then. haha.

Penicks

Song doesn't really grab my attention. With Rocket Skates I was like "REPEAT THAT SHIT FUCK YEAH" and now i'm like "meh i'll go listen to my britney spears records or something idk" WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

shine down unshy

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 15, 2010, 11:41 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 15, 2010, 11:40 PM

What I meant is that when you launch the BBC player on the blog, the weird sound you heard on the other version is not there anymore. I didn't mean that this sound was the intro of the BBC player or some shit.

Aa sou...

E-Money

Quote from: Bergerac on Mar 15, 2010, 11:42 PM

go away

fsm

Fuck it. I like poppy choruses. And that heavy as shit guitar in the verse. Diamond Eyes sounds great, makes me want the album even MOAR! MOOAAAARRRRR!
spam spam spam lovely spam

E-Money

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 15, 2010, 11:55 PM
Song doesn't really grab my attention. With Rocket Skates I was like "REPEAT THAT SHIT FUCK YEAH" and now i'm like "meh i'll go listen to my britney spears records or something idk" WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Penicks really man?  U of all people, the ultimate deftones fan.  I thought you'd dig it man.  I personally like it much more than RS.... to each his own.