Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino on Radio 1 NOW. They're playing Diamond Eyes now

Started by nineteenpeoplesnames, Mar 15, 2010, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixElsblUr

this is becoming quite the trend here on sl, drunk posting. :D

Wraith584

trying to listen to or read someone who either doesn't play an instrument and/or is lacking a general clue musically describe the way a song sounds is pure comedy...

"dude, what happened to the old deftones guitar sound... you know.. that old fucking deftones guitar sound god dammit... what do you mean describe it? ummm it's ummm it's just like different man! FUCK!"

... among other things.

Slacker

Quote from: Wraith584 on Mar 17, 2010, 06:12 PM
trying to listen to or read someone who either doesn't play an instrument and/or is lacking a general clue musically describe the way a song sounds is pure comedy...

"dude, what happened to the old deftones guitar sound... you know.. that old fucking deftones guitar sound god dammit... what do you mean describe it? ummm it's ummm it's just like different man! FUCK!"

... among other things.

i know what you are saying man, but i guess we just have to deal with all kinda of deftones fans.

Hidalgo

ok, we really didn't miss anything from the youtube version, length wise

Wraith584

any thoughts on the bridge after the 2nd chorus? (the scream followed by seemingly "chopped" vocals)

not sure I like that, I would have rather have had a full section of Chino screams rather than a short one with "chopped" whispers following it

oh well

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Wraith584 on Mar 17, 2010, 06:26 PM
any thoughts on the bridge after the 2nd chorus? (the scream followed by seemingly "chopped" vocals)

not sure I like that, I would have rather have had a full section of Chino screams rather than a short one with "chopped" whispers following it

oh well
agree 100%... it should be extended at least one more time, so we cen hear a couple more screams. because those very short screams sounded a lot better on those on SNW...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Slacker

oh well

no worries there man, i bet my ass chino will burn his throat with screams all over the outro riff, when this biatch gets some live action.

Subliminal

oh well

Nice to see things don't change, just accept and love the song for what it is. It's perfect.

''Oh I wish Chino would scream some more'' Wish all you like, they're going to do the songs their way, they don't write music to please you.

Far away

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 18, 2010, 10:09 AM

oh well

Nice to see things don't change, just accept and love the song for what it is. It's perfect.

''Oh I wish Chino would scream some more'' Wish all you like, they're going to do the songs their way, they don't write music to please you.

amen