Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Check this out. Deftones merch designer...

Started by slyartwork, Mar 16, 2010, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slyartwork

Quote from: Dienekes on Mar 16, 2010, 11:09 PM
Dudes, both those shirts are on the official site I believe... By far the coolest is the "horror" t. Butting rams and spider are also cool. I don't get the "wolf art" t... Looks like something for a redneck hunter...

If you didn't know, this is cool nowadays. It's cool to wear wrong....
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

rock_n_frost

Quote from: iceache on Mar 16, 2010, 10:54 PM
Both ugly shirts.

all of them stuip but that lips and legs t-shirts seems cool
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

pixElsblUr

wow, quite some cool new T's I still think the skull one from st is probably the best.

Dienekes

Quote from: slyartwork on Mar 17, 2010, 08:26 AM
Quote from: Dienekes on Mar 16, 2010, 11:09 PM
Dudes, both those shirts are on the official site I believe... By far the coolest is the "horror" t. Butting rams and spider are also cool. I don't get the "wolf art" t... Looks like something for a redneck hunter...

If you didn't know, this is cool nowadays. It's cool to wear wrong....

LMAO! I know this, problem is where i live it is "right". Sad huh?

Far away

i liked the one with the girl playing the harp.

dictatesofreason

jesus you guys are picky different people have different tastes so no one shirt is better than the other. dang

Numina

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Mar 17, 2010, 04:17 PM
wow, quite some cool new T's I still think the skull one from st is probably the best.

Got the s/t t-shirt back in 2003 and it's my favorite definitely. I've seen a lot of shitty versions of though, much like those Master of Puppets t-shirts you see people wearing where it doesn't look anything like the album cover.

I also have this t-shirt though (the below one) and it's worth saying that the actual thing isn't as great as the picture makes it out to be. Only about half of the ocean print goes on to the actual t-shirt. See that white wave line about midway in the print that goes all the way across? Well that's the actual bottom of the t-shirt, everything below that wave gets cut off. They were also very liberal about applying the actual print to the t-shirt, there's some blotches that go up to the armpit, and sure it kind of fits as it looks ocean spray but it still does look undeniably messy. This was on a previous version of this picture though. Because I thought they made an actual fuckup because it just didn't look right, I checked the picture on the site, and there were the same blotches in the same places, so maybe this is a revised version of this t-shirt judging by this image. And to whoever asked about whether this and the wolf t-shirt are slim-fits, I can't vouch for the wolf one, but this one was definitely a slim fit.

slyartwork

All the shirts on that website are photoshopped for sure. Prints have been put in a blank shirt.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Shadow46/2

Yeah the wolf is a slim fit too.
Speaking of which I walked into a hot topic today and found me a white pony shirt. I was surprised they'd still make that.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

UrZ*

Quote from: nineteenpeoplesnames on Mar 17, 2010, 07:34 AM
Does anyone have the Red White Pony shirt? It might have been a promo shirt.

The one with the pony on the front with a star to the right? Also has a line with deftones written in it.

I want that one really bad.

muhahaha i have it. :D
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.