Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

a couple of my drawings/paintings

Started by neurotic, Sep 01, 2009, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neurotic

some are really old, some are quite recent...

...never trust the obvious...

lostpilot

I like the softness of your work. looks nice.
eh. this once again stimulates me to finally cut the crap and start painting normally

neurotic

thanks!
painting normally? an oxymoron, isn't it?  ;D

lostpilot

lol yeah. what I meant is that I have tons of sketches (most of them shitty) which I want to move to canvas. and I HAVE t he proper time for that etc.

neurotic

oh, that. the biggest problem with that is that most often those sketches will end up looking better than the painting itself. at least i have that problem.. so most of the times when i paint, i just take the colors, brushes and start painting, without a sketch...

Deftones-argentina

Wow, I really liked the first and the third one. What meaning did you gave to them? Love the colors from the third, by the way.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

neurotic

thank you all =)

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Sep 04, 2009, 03:42 AM
Wow, I really liked the first and the third one. What meaning did you gave to them? Love the colors from the third, by the way.
thanks! =) they're pretty much based on the dreams i've had, so i can't say i figured out what they exactly mean.. :P

acrylics on cardboard
49x34.5 cm

and some prints from graphic class... of course, they aren't the best prints, 'cause my teacher kept the best ones.. so i'll probably print them a couple of times again during this semester, for myself.

...aaaand a couple of photos.

blixa

Jacob

you're very talented. love the acrylic. and the photo's too. hell, I love it all!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

yeah that acrylic painting is sick!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Crazylegs

rock_n_frost

awesome
dude you own that ability..
keep go
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone