Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hostile about Hostel: Part II

Started by nyquil_addict133, Mar 19, 2010, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyquil_addict133

My review of Hostel: Part II...

"What the fuck is this shit? In my day we had Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Today we have Saw and Hostel. Is this the future of horror? Hollywood has actually allowed Eli Roth, a talented director, take goregeous women, tie them up and make them sweat and make orgasmic sounds as their glassy eyes glaze over and pulsate at men that take buzz saws to their faces.

Is the economy this bad? Tinseltown is now cashing in on high testosterone teenagers that are listening to slipknot and can't tell the difference when a talented director cleverly mixes something beautiful with something that is horrifying. Paying young actresses to moan and scream in ecstasy as they sexualize torture and death.

I first noticed this when I saw Wolf Creek and it took me a pint of Rocking Chair to settle me down afterwards. But Saw and Hostel have gone too far.The ratings board could easily destroy these films financially by rating them X. But I guess these films don't show enough nudity for that.

So where do we go from here. What's next? A new generation of serial killers and young men in therapy, that's what's next. Why doesn't Hollywood just get it over with and have Tobin Bell buttfuck Bijou Phillips with a power drill."

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?