Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

i'm afraid we'll never see eros. maybe one day we'll hear the completed songs but it just seems downright unlikely that chino will ever finish his vocals for this stuff. maybe the unfinished stuff will be released or leaked as instrumental stuff  (unlikely) but surely chino won't be revisiting this. too bad really but it's all part of the mystique i guess. it'd make more money than diamond eyes imo.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 29, 2010, 08:04 PM
i'm afraid we'll never see eros. maybe one day we'll hear the completed songs but it just seems downright unlikely that chino will ever finish his vocals for this stuff. maybe the unfinished stuff will be released or leaked as instrumental stuff  (unlikely) but surely chino won't be revisiting this. too bad really but it's all part of the mystique i guess. it'd make more money than diamond eyes imo.
word

i think when chino said ''someday it will be out'' he meant ''in 10 years or more''

they lost the passion of work with the eros songs i guess...thats why chino loved DE album more and he said ''DE is our best album''
Cause they dont earn so much money from makin a new album they do not want to put forth an effort,energy..
chino will work with another bands and his side prject and he will forget about the eros...he doesnt care im sure..he just says ''lets wait till chi can play''
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Deftones-argentina

I heard Eros is the last document of the 251,000  that wikileaks will release. pray for it's owner not to be killed (or maybe that will be the cause of his murder)

Sushi-X

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 09, 2010, 10:58 PM
I heard Eros is the last document of the 251,000  that wikileaks will release. pray for it's owner not to be killed (or maybe that will be the cause of his murder)

+1

Rocket Skates '94

bodywars9000

I heard some samples of Eros and i must say i'm a little dissapointed.
I found it by accident and now i know why they don't want to release it.....
:(

wheresmysnare

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Dec 30, 2010, 06:08 AM
I found it by accident and now i know why they don't want to '

Are you sure you didn't get rik roll'd

sing blue silver

I found it by accident and now i know why they don't want to release it.....
:(

where did you hear these samples?

bodywars9000

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Dec 30, 2010, 06:39 AM

I don't know what that is.
No, it was mostly electronic, i think. Chino had a different effect on his voice, and in the chorus he was saying something like
"Never gonna give you up, never gonna something something etc."
It's not that it's "bad" perse', just not what i was expecting.
Also the video was lame, it was basically the same exact thing as the Mein video, except the editing was way different, and it was way cooler than Mein. Then he said "never gonna mess around, and desert you" or something like that.
All in all, it was still better than anything from Diamond Ass.
What's cool is, like i said, i found it COMPLETELY by accident. I'm really surprised no one else has seen this yet.
If you guys are interested, lemme know and i'll post the link.

ponyx

rock_n_frost

XJohnnyX

bodywars9000

ponyx

bodywars9000

ponyx

i aint even mad :).......

rock_n_frost

i actually cant take another eros joke anymore
well i have some search results...and its not ''eros leak'' it calls ''deftones 2009''
its some electronic shits (it must be abe and frank work only)
its only torrent, search it here
www.nobrain.dk

wheresmysnare

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Dec 30, 2010, 08:19 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Dec 30, 2010, 06:39 AM

I don't know what that is.
No, it was mostly electronic, i think. Chino had a different effect on his voice, and in the chorus he was saying something like
"Never gonna give you up, never gonna something something etc."
It's not that it's "bad" perse', just not what i was expecting.
Also the video was lame, it was basically the same exact thing as the Mein video, except the editing was way different, and it was way cooler than Mein. Then he said "never gonna mess around, and desert you" or something like that.
All in all, it was still better than anything from Diamond Ass.
What's cool is, like i said, i found it COMPLETELY by accident. I'm really surprised no one else has seen this yet.
If you guys are interested, lemme know and i'll post the link.

Hahahaha thank you, you just made my flu ridden day with that !

sing blue silver

from_musings

the member "dawg" posted this in the interview thread:

( www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_OHw2gJJg&feature=player_embedded#]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_OHw2gJJg&feature=player_embedded[/url]  

but since they talk a little about eros maybe it can be here too. if it's true that they were in the mixing stages of eros, that must mean the vocals were done? mixing is, if not the last, among the last part of making a record, and you don't mix unless everything is recorded?

(and abe looks a little surprised that eros hadn't leaked yet, he was abaout to say something but cut himself off ^^

Rxx

Dudes! I just found a presumably leaked intro of a song from Eros.. im not sure, but from what I have heard it has a deftones feel to it.. sadly no voice.. just instrumental.. I will leave it here..

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=684960433.wav