Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

the link doesn't work for me, just some picture with a guy pops up. anyone else with the same problem? guess melanie didn't make the final cut

Deadradio

Inkblades

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 01, 2011, 04:35 PM
the link doesn't work for me, just some picture with a guy pops up. anyone else with the same problem? guess melanie didn't make the final cut

It did. Check the tracklist again.

Vesanic

This > Diamond Eyes

from_musings

there it is! looking forward to the working link. is some of the songs early d.e songs??

Oldnewtype

wow nice track names

Inkblades

Nope. All different material. I dunno though, its kind of weird. Besides Melanie, some of this is a little too avant garde for me, personally.

Sushi-X

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 01, 2011, 05:20 PM
Nope. All different material. I dunno though, its kind of weird. Besides Melanie, some of this is a little too avant garde for me, personally.

crazy talk, this is classic "tones, just listen to 'you ate it" Chino brings back his "The eeeeaaaarth" crooning back on this album

Rocket Skates '94

bodywars9000

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.

>:(

I still like Diamond Eyes better.

:D

sing blue silver

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Shadow46/2

Hey I got a question: Where did the name "Melanie" come from? I find it interesting that the band has never actually named the song, and I was never able to find any interviews or articles about the song that mention the title, so I was just wondering how that knowledge came about.

There Will Be Blood

Came from a stripper

skinnypuppy

Was wondering why this thread was so popular out of nowhere. The things I would do for a copy of Eros.

lostpilot

I personally believe that Eros will be fucking awesome.
It will be infinitely better than Diamond Eyes and SNW.
Dark, romantic, agressive, chaotic.

skinnypuppy

it's their best album ever without us listening to it ever

lostpilot

indeed it is. expectations are running wild

rock_n_frost

the best album...eros

yeah
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Shadow46/2

If White Pony and self-titled had a baby, Eros would murder that baby. That's how great it is.

ponyx

You guys I'm sorry to say this but you  are expecting wayyy too much, and I'd hate to see you guys put the album down and talk shit about it  once it's out because it didn't succeed your expectations...I'm sure it'll be better than snw though, and maybe diamond eyes.