Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw9

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 17, 2011, 06:32 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 17, 2011, 12:54 AM
I told you that album will be released 2036

see? apparently you believe they're gonna release eros , so why not join the discussion? and there's always the possibility of a leak. hope is the last thing to die

How did the SNW demos leak again? Someone went into the studio and burned the tracks to a cd and snuck it out right?
Code: [Select]

Electron§

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 17, 2011, 12:54 AM
Fuck Eros..

Its 2012.
I told you that album will be released 2036 in 2008.

Now im telling you ''FUCK EROS''
Seriously, fuck it..

SEE hes telling us to attempt to fuck a CD, it must be really good shit.....

rock_n_frost

hopefully you didnt think i mean ''god''
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Electron§

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 19, 2011, 04:08 PM
hopefully you didnt think i mean ''god''

I have no idea what this post means. You mean you hope i didnt think you thought you meant "fuck eros" as in eros the god? lolwut

rock_n_frost

i mean you mean we mean
he means she means it means

come on students say it together
i mean you mean we mean
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

strong signature to post relation

from_musings

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 14, 2011, 07:38 PM
If they made an entire album as dark and sad as Finger of Death is, it would be the greatest goddamn thing ever.

deftonez4lyfe

idc about eros tbh. i mean id by it if they realeased it with mony goin 2 chi (one love <3) but im not rlly intrestd othrwise. i luv daimon eyes an im glad it came out instead of eros. i mean the reason why it came out over eros aint good dont get me rong but hey. i preffer there slow or more happy stuff too there hevy n dark stuff. :)

bodywars9000

^ lol Nice try Stef. Give it up, you're not fooling anyone. ::)

nicklav

Who is that guy? His posts hurt my brain.

heliumjames

eros is such an amazing album...

from_musings

yes it's growing on me, can't believe it did leak after all, sounds like a mix between the snw demos and diamond eyes.
very unorthodox with a lot of uccult themes. who's the girl singing on #8 ?

Inkblades

If only you guys weren't lying.

heliumjames

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 28, 2011, 12:23 PM
yes it's growing on me, can't believe it did leak after all, sounds like a mix between the snw demos and diamond eyes.
very unorthodox with a lot of uccult themes. who's the girl singing on #8 ?

i totally agree man, to me its their darkest, most progressive, poppy yet incredibly mellow album yet....

Vesanic

You're hurting my feelings.

from_musings

i'm starting to understand the closer of the album now and it's just just amazing. there's this repetitive riff that chino sings to for half the song, no verse or chorus it's just keeps on going. then in the middle of the song, steph begins to play the riff backwards while chino continues to sing the same melody which is the wierdest thing ever. then the last minute it gets real heavy like in royal and chino begins to sing the melody backwards too, this while he sounds like an ancient evil witch, which is strange because at the same time it sounds very spacey and futuristic, love the effects on his voice. best ending of a record i've ever heard

Inkblades

from_musings

I can see how some would find the first part of the song boring, but it all makes sense if you listen to the whole song a couple of times. Everyone want deftones to evolve on each record, but when they do, people get all mad anyway.  They just can't win no matter what they do

Inkblades

I haven't heard any song because there hasn't been any leak. Please, step your trolling game up.

100Modem

I like Dark Destiny and Facundah, I think they're the best. Also Car Window reminds me a bit of BQAD and Passenger, but thats just me I guess.