Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dictatesofreason

ok show me a documented up to date source. that counter acts the one where chino said they may hold in the attic for future release.

Playhouse

UrZ*

Quote from: Playhouse on Oct 11, 2012, 08:28 AM
Deftones - Finger Of Death
just found this

That's the SNW session demo + the live song put together.. sounds pretty horrible haha
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Playhouse

Quote from: UrZ* on Oct 11, 2012, 08:34 AM
just found this

That's the SNW session demo + the live song put together.. sounds pretty horrible haha

ohhh right

rock_n_frost

Quote from: iceache on Oct 11, 2012, 02:51 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 11, 2012, 02:49 AM
The album were finished include lyrics.
They were remastering it on the studio.
So all the songs are complete   INNNNNN    MYYYYYYY    OPINIOOOOOONNNN !!!!!!!!!!

It's not an opinion when it's 100% wrong. They've said many times that chino never finished the vocals.

You think Chino starts to write lyrics while they are middile of remastering on the studio?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

dictatesofreason

just found this

if you dont like it get off the thread newbie.

cvthedrv

just found this

dude what the fuck, that shit is fucking beautiful.

Vesanic

I don't know man, it makes my ears all weird.

DeftonesNZ

It sounds fucked up like every thing has a echo,why did they even bother doing that?

dictatesofreason

Maybe it because its two tracks mixed together

from_musings

finger of death was played live in 2004, two years before SNW was released, but was removed from the final cut. talking about this home-made version of f.o.d, as an eros song, is like talking about a home-made gods hand demo version mixed with a live version as it would be an around the fur era song. it's way off

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 11, 2012, 02:39 PM
Maybe it because its two tracks mixed together
Yeah i know that but the timing's fucked up so it just sounds like a mess.

dictatesofreason

nineteen

Strangely quite like the sound of it, if not a little weird.

from_musings

live version is perfect as it is

ZackND

What song do you like guys like better, Melanie or Finger of Death? I choose Melanie, imagine how sweet that part sounds after the second chorus.

Vesanic

Finger of Death. Anytime.

DeftonesNZ

Sort of tempted to go with melanie but i have to choose Finger of Death so much more twisted and dark love that shit minus that stupid clapping.

ZackND

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
Sort of tempted to go with melanie but i have to choose Finger of Death so much more twisted and dark love that shit minus that stupid clapping.
Really I thought the clapping was kind of cool. Actually both songs are pretty dark, hopefully one day studio versions will be released

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: ZackND on Oct 12, 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
Really I thought the clapping was kind of cool. Actually both songs are pretty dark, hopefully one day studio versions will be released
I think it would be better without it also it's done real awkwardly like it's not smooth there will just randomly be 2 claps by their own.