Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xToxin

Yeah, I just found that out (or well remembered it rather) still sounds cool together though.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: from_musings on Oct 16, 2012, 03:25 PM
finger of death is a snw demo, why people keep on posting this in the eros thread i don't know
Because it remastered at Eros
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

from_musings

eros clip 3 ain't buffalo

dictatesofreason

Well f you read the whole thread, It was stated by someone that they would liked if Buffalo/Finger of Death was on EROS, not that it was for a fact.

Then it was proclaimed that B/FoD had played as early as '04, so technicly it could be a Lovers B-Side.

However the Studio Intrumental in the Ezrin Demos is now the song we all know and love, that will not ever see the light of day until the 'tones realize that use fans give up our inheritances, children and dignity for any new music.

DeftonesNZ

I thought it started because someone asked out of the unreleased tracks which we would rather hear Melanie from eros or Buffalo/Finger of death from SNW era.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

And that is a really tough one to answer for me, wow! :-X
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Oct 17, 2012, 08:52 AM
And that is a really tough one to answer for me, wow! :-X
Haha yeah i had to think about for a while as well but i had to go for buffalo love the darkness it has, it's more different to what we've already heard.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 16, 2012, 06:08 PM
However the Studio Intrumental in the Ezrin Demos is now the song we all know and love, that will not ever see the light of day until the 'tones realize that use fans give up our inheritances, children and dignity for any new music.

Oh dude, No! The live version is the one that we all know and love! Or should anyway! IN MY OPINION, IMO! NOT A FACT, JUST IMO. The Ezrin track to me was just a plus, but the live version is the one that I love. It just sounds darker, and sounds awesome with Chino singing over it, gives you a whole new perspective on the song. Even though I can't understand a word he's saying, and he probably hadn't even written any lyrics for it yet, could have been on-the-spot even...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 17, 2012, 10:20 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 16, 2012, 06:08 PM

Oh dude, No! The live version is the one that we all know and love! Or should anyway! IN MY OPINION, IMO! NOT A FACT, JUST IMO. The Ezrin track to me was just a plus, but the live version is the one that I love. It just sounds darker, and sounds awesome with Chino singing over it, gives you a whole new perspective on the song. Even though I can't understand a word he's saying, and he probably hadn't even written any lyrics for it yet, could have been on-the-spot even...
with you on the on that love that version Chinos singing is so all over the place I just imagine him stumbling all over the stage just singing anything its just pure emotional mumblings,and the instrumentals add to it their kind weird ,off time,dark and twisted .

pony_01

You guys should start a 'SNW demo are the shit' thread, cuz its irrelevant to talk about fod on eros thread

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: pony_01 on Oct 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
You guys should start a 'SNW demo are the shit' thread, cuz its irrelevant to talk about fod on eros thread
it's onn topic someone asked which you'd want to hear melanie or fod so people were just answering

pony_01

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 17, 2012, 12:21 PM
it's onn topic someone asked which you'd want to hear melanie or fod so people were just answering

My bad then, i'm here because im looking an update for eros.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: pony_01 on Oct 17, 2012, 12:56 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 17, 2012, 12:21 PM

My bad then, i'm here because im looking an update for eros.
Haha aren't we all

rock_n_frost

Then come back to this thread 5 years later cuz you are not gonna see any update..
So, stop being a ''stay on topic'' guy and shut the shit up

dictatesofreason

damn i love the new rock.

i say 3 years tho.

rock_n_frost

Sorry buddy, im on my period :p
Yeah 3 years sound about right

therealdaebat

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 17, 2012, 01:26 PM
Then come back to this thread 5 years later cuz you are not gonna see any update..
So, stop being a ''stay on topic'' guy and shut the shit up

Also, they took this guy's jib.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

pony_01

"stay on topic guy" lol thats why there's a thing called a 'thread'. If u wanna go off topic all the time then merge all the fucking thread.

dictatesofreason

MERGE ALL THE THREADS!

rock_n_frost

dude..fuck rules!
this is basicly chat with deftones fans.

it so pathetic seeing posts about ''you cant write this, dont talk this, dont do this, dont post this'' in every fuckin thread..

yeah merge them all!