Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

III

When and who said that?

pinata89

TheyCallMeP

I feel like people have been saying that for years.

kurtone

I bet he has the Wasted at Waldrock video too...

pinata89

Yep...sounds like someone trying to troll, to me. :(

III

Wait the waldrock video from 2001 is hard to find?

Teknoman

Quote from: III on Jun 20, 2014, 05:34 AM

Yup, as far as we know there isn't one single video from that infamous show. But the audio is pretty hilarious  ;D

I make music too

pinata89

We'll never hear it, will we....?  :'(

Vesanic

As far as I know there's not even a proof it exists. Well some shooting crew probably caught it as it was a festival but those recordings never surface. No proof someone from the audience taped it.

VictorPL

Quote from: Teknoman on Jun 21, 2014, 07:35 AM

Yup, as far as we know there isn't one single video from that infamous show. But the audio is pretty hilarious  ;D

and dont forget these pics

Auctus

I take it in another 10 years, we might just see Eros.

chi_no

I think it might be released this year.

nicklav

I doubt it. I hope I'm wrong.

Auctus

If it gets released, than we'll have a new gracious gift from the Deftones to add to our collections and home shrines. I'm happy with anything they make. I listen to these guys almost religiously.

chi_no

Quote from: Auctus on Jan 07, 2015, 12:09 AM
If it gets released, than we'll have a new gracious gift from the Deftones to add to our collections and home shrines. I'm happy with anything they make. I listen to these guys almost religiously.

Yea, me too, but I think we're getting at least some Eros tracks...
Or the whole album...

Inkblades

It would be awesome if they released Eros on the same day as the new album, possibly in one package.

sing blue silver

Sorry fellas. Still gonna be a long, long time (if ever) before we hear Eros. The view of the album in the Deftones camp still hasn't changed and they're focused on moving ever forward. I'd say the best chance is after the band decides to close the curtain on Deftones writing new material and it'd be a bit of a retrospective release. I do really wish it would come sooner though.

chi_no

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 08, 2015, 04:50 AM
Sorry fellas. Still gonna be a long, long time (if ever) before we hear Eros. The view of the album in the Deftones camp still hasn't changed and they're focused on moving ever forward. I'd say the best chance is after the band decides to close the curtain on Deftones writing new material and it'd be a bit of a retrospective release. I do really wish it would come sooner though.

Ohh well, you are most likely right... :///

Penicks

please stop posting in this fucking thread when there's no news, always getting my hopes up and now i'm doing it too

cvthedrv

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 08, 2015, 12:04 PM
please stop posting in this fucking thread when there's no news, always getting my hopes up and now i'm doing it too