Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Pacific

Started by Crazylegs, Mar 23, 2010, 06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Have anyone else here been watching it. I just finished watching the first part, and i really enjoyed it. Glad there's finally a "sequel" to Band of brothers.

bright lights, big city

fucking watch the 2nd part, if possible. it's got a re-enactment of the reason how John Basilone received the Medal of Honor. brilliant, brilliant episode and series. After 2 hours it's already up there, for me at least, with Band of Brothers.

oh yeah and we should just create an HBO thread because there are a couple other upcoming series that look unbelievable airing on HBO that need to be talked about.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

yeah im watching it, the other kid is going to fuck shit up too

blixa

i vaguely remember someone tell me this was filmed in australia. it hasn't premiered here yet.

i watched band of brothers and the part where they liberate the camps was the best one i've seen in a long while.

Jacob

cool, I'll need to check this out. really enjoyed Band of Brothers.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Mar 24, 2010, 12:28 AM
i vaguely remember someone tell me this was filmed in australia. it hasn't premiered here yet.

i watched band of brothers and the part where they liberate the camps was the best one i've seen in a long while.
yeah i believe everything was filmed in australia, and in the credits i know i've seen Melbourne as one of the locations.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

some of it looks like queensland too.

downtownpony

Just watched the first two parts. Already loving it as much as band of brothers.