Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Flash Forward

Started by Wax And Wane, Mar 25, 2010, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wax And Wane

Anyone watch this show? I dig it for sure. The two hour long come back after the like three month break was mad awesome. . . Anyway. lol  8)
I will save your life..

rock_n_frost

i watch it...
its the best serie playing on tv right now
they have so many famous artists from other series..(coupling, the oc, lost etc..)
the guy from coupling is awesome..

another flashforward coming out, i wonder whats gonna happen on final episode

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Wax And Wane

well hopefully they wont let it drag on for like seasons and seasons. lol. It's based on 120 page book so i'd hate for them to throw in random filler story shit. Ya know? I mean if done right it could be cool. But I want to know all the hidden secrets before season end.  8) But that two hour one last week was crazy. Found out so many more details. I think the show is back on track.
I will save your life..

rock_n_frost

agreed last 2 episodes were awesome...
it seems that guy (from lost) is the main character of this shitz..
he reminds me micheal scofield..
i didnt know it was based on a book anyways
i donno why but i really hate that fbi detectives...they are bothannoying but their chicks really hot
and im sure that japanese (eye) detective will not die
i really want to know secrets soon..i dont want that serie become another ''lost'' shit..

like you said the most annoying thing was the 3 months break, wtf they were thinkin
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Wax And Wane

Well I guess the main writer on it quit to go work on the batman 3 script so they didn't have anyone. Although I guess they have the outline and know exactly what's going to happen. but they said the same thing about lost and that kept dragging on. lol. There's a couple people i could live with out on the show to be honest like a few stories i can't find myself caring about. The chick (Even though she's hot) lol. that sees herself drowning doesn't really keep my intrest. But who knows. Maybe it will be a huge part of the story in the end. But I really like the way they are stringing it all together. Can't wait to watch tonights show. :)
I will save your life..

lostpilot

It is quite a good show.
I hope they don't cancel this stuff

Wax And Wane

Agree with you on that sir. :) It's one of very few shows i'll actually watch
I will save your life..

bright lights, big city

ok I don't mean to come across as a dick but I gave this show, along with V, a chance back in November, hoping to find a worthy successor for when Lost is all over and done with. I was impressed with V and enjoyed that, but this show, uuuughhh. I liked seeing a couple people from Lost and John Cho is awesome but goddamn, I just couldn't get into Flash Forward last fall. The acting was subpar, and the writing blew.

soooo basically, was that premiere last week that I ignored good enough for me to try this again? is it a better show like 4 months later?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Wax And Wane

I think so. I know what you mean about the writing and so on. There was like a block of 4 episodes where it felt like they were just riffing. I'd say if you can grit your teeth and get caught up on what happened before the break (Knowing everyones little stories and so on) The two hour episode is a HUGE pay off. A lot of stuff is explained and I really feel the acting/writing is way back on track. But I'd say if you check it out and still aren't in to the show it prob just isn't your taste. lol.  :)
I will save your life..

bright lights, big city

yeah i think i'll give her a spin again
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Wax And Wane

Awesome episode last night. Didn't feel like there was to much revealed. But the Aaron Stark dude totally did some major Ass Kicking! 
I will save your life..